Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wellity, wellity, wellity...:sneaky:

I had a feeling there is more to the new render besides being incredibly gorgeous.:love: I was finally able to avert my gaze from Annie and...:sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love that you are remastering the shit out of little details as well!:love:
*scans responses briefly*

God damn....I didn't think anyone would notice! XD

Looks like *cracks knuckles* I have a busy day on the forum tomorrow tho.

Laters!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I like the new ship image, slightly miss the planet, and wonder where the front illumination is coming from.

Man Marcus got a sourpuss face. Makes me sad he isn't at least neutral looking.

Also why are Annie and Karen from the one of the mechanicus orders?
Ah my dear somebodynobody, I can always rely on you :)

I confess I dread seeing you having commented on the notifications sometimes as you have the most wonderful critical eye, yet you do it so well, it's like having a second "me" looking over my shoulder and so I always welcome it in equal measure :)

But there is always that "Damn what did I miss?". Thankfully, this time I didn't. You are, as usual, quite right in that "where the fuck is that light coming from?" as a point. Primarily I needed the Intrepid illumination fore for artistic reasons of course. Y'know, so people could see the bloody thing :) But, although there might be a slight fast and loose play with physics, Mr Akamari nailed it....

That can be the next render. This is like a perfect "We arrived at our destination" render. Very classic. The next can as well show us where, followed by the launch of Vannie. :)
Which is entirely the sequence :)

launchtest6.png

So the light I'm using to light forward is the bounce back off Ophion. As I say a tad fast and loose, but at least there is a rationale and perhaps an understandable flexing.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Um, that's what I spotted? I posted a picture of that name's owner in the spoiler.:whistle:
Oh God you did, sorry. Getting a bit render-happy I think, plus my mind is wandering as I plan the fucking mother of all rebuttals after seeing the lies, misrepresentations and slander on here today. But that is of course for tomorrow. :)

Defo time for beddies for me if I'm getting confused!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes