VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Alteni

Just perfect i fell in love with this game :
    10/10 renders
    9/10 story
    9/10 dialogues
    10/10 Hot Milfs
    a strong start this game will be one of the biggest games , all the best to the developer amazing Work !
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hidden_robot

Version [0.01]:
    Fuck, i missed his games.
    The game just draws your full attention to it, mixing an excelent writing with beautiful renders. It is hard for me to describe it, but there are a few rare games that have this unique strange effect on me. So, right now we have:
    • Beautiful renders
    • Good writing (i can already tell that the story won't disappoint)
    • Music that puts you in the right mood for each scene
    • Good amount of content (you won't play for hours, but won't leave too soon either)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Amahl Farouk

Let's talk about what is good about the game first. This dev produces excellent work when it comes to the visual aspect of his games and he does well making his characters seem to come alive visually as they speak.

It is difficult to discuss the plot of a 0.1 game so we will just have to see how that unfolds. The basic story of "not" related people living in the same house and getting it on with each other is a well-worn path so there is little in the way of surprises. We have a mother figure, an aunt figure, and the usual collection of "not" siblings and "not" relatives - the rebel and the quiet one etc,

The dialogue is adequately handled although hardly inspired and the 0.1 trundles to its completion with more of a sigh than a full-throated roar.

All in all, a reasonably competent, although average introduction with a couple of paths set up to follow.

If the game is updated regularly, the plot may start to develop into something more than the usual peek into bedrooms and bathrooms trope and become something more than simple eye-candy. In fairness, the renders are very well done so let's hope the dev can apply that same eye for quality to his dialogue and plot development and manage to keep to a reasonable update schedule.

If so I will be happy to adjust my star rating, but for now, because of the lack of originality, a 3/5 rating is a reasonable level to peg this new game at.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RandomPersonX

I didn't think the renders were gonna be that good but they're actually beautiful! I want to see more of this game and I hope developer keeps going, just based on renders alone. Dialogue is alright and the setting seems interesting. The game doesn't flood you with exposition and it doesn't take too long to get to the nudity which is cool.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

sigalchris

One of the best starts to a game I have seen in a long time. The models are interesting and the story shows a lot of promise. Can't wait to see where the dev takes it. The only detraction I can comment on is on the overuse of forced screen delays as transitions. Maybe mix it up a little.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TheDwayneTrain

Wow! A fantastic start. The renders for this game are eye-poppingly good, like, next-level realism in facial expressions and lighting. There's also a little bit of interactivity, which makes things more interesting than a straight-up VN. Excited to see where this one leads.