RPGM Completed Hellfrost Flesh Toilet Knight Styria - Conspiracy of the Slut Lord and the Demon [Final] [Zeton Poison]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ265643_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Continuing from the events in Hellfrost Dark Knight Styria - The Ultimate Knight Falleth Flesh Toilet

Having been brainwashed into becoming a Cumdump Knight in the previous title, Stylia is now made Duchess of a new territory, which she must develop into a thriving town through adventuring and sexual services alike.
The game has a more open-ended approach than previous titles, with the town developing as sidequests are completed and new people and H events arrive, although the main quest line is still linear and gameplay is strictly RPG Maker defaults, although bosses are fairly tricky, as is this circle's wont.
Beware of fairly extreme sexual content.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-11
Release Date: 2020-01-28 Japanese, 2020-08-01 English (Unofficial Translation)
Developer: Zeton Poison -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English (Full Fan Translation)
Translator: nikubenkyou -
Prequel: Hellfrost Dark Knight Styria - The Ultimate Knight Falleth Flesh Toilet
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Thank you Rams14 for sharing, for the translation.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ265643_img_smp1.jpg RJ265643_img_smp2.jpg RJ265643_img_smp3.jpg RJ265643_img_smp4.jpg RJ265643_img_smp5.jpg RJ265643_img_smp6.jpg RJ265643_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2018
Well when i see tags like this and comments like this
>Contains goblin gangbangs, semen tankards, piss drinking, nose hooks, and plenty more perverted scenes!
I must quote The bishop of Bath and Wales
You see Black Adder, i am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me! Animal, vegetable or mineral – I'll do anything to anything!
Downloading this definitely!

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
It's like every Japanese RPGM game has to check at least a few of the same checkboxes:
MTL, horse face blowjob, terrible anatomy, weird half-squatting with hands up position, the same tattoo above the heroin's pussy, nipple penetration, drugs, etc.
I don't even mind the other stuff like armpit hair or nose hooks—even though they're not my thing—because at least we don't see them often. I just can't understand why it seems like every Japanese RPGM game looks like literally the same game being copypasted on top of a different girl doing the exact same things. Sometimes I genuinely feel like filtering out the RPGM tag. I'm learning how to create games with the engine and this kind of game honestly kills my motivation.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
its a fine game(y) but it kind of boring mass produced jerk of "game":sick:
for me any way it lacks creative thinking bigtime:sleep:
i do not badmouth this game itself but the creator too much of a copycat :lepew:
and do so most of others:sneaky:
do not take it as offense nor as a frame war:censored:
just human nature in both side:rolleyes::FacePalm:
Ps:just ignore this post im just a bit sad:(

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes