Hello, a Daz-aholic here

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Hello! I'm a Daz-aholic who enjoys the things they don't let you post to the Daz gallery (LOL). Like many, I'm stuck at home due to global pandemic 2020, and I found this place.

I am beginning to dabble in interactive storytelling in Ren'py and Twine. I am very inspired by 2d animation that I saw in Razzart Visual's Love Ribbon (on Steam)... especially since I think there's a middle ground between Daz 3D-to-2D and traditional hand-drawn line art, and technical limitations in what I can do with Daz animation due to the lack of computer power. So, thinking about 2D animation using Daz renders as the base, but I am only starting down that path.

Mar 7, 2018
Hi and welcome. Isnt there some kind of filter to make Daz renders into(kinda bad but still ok?) 2D? I saw it somewhere but i cannot find it now, it was a addon for DAZ....... well i really like 2d but cannot draw so.......

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Hi and welcome. Isnt there some kind of filter to make Daz renders into(kinda bad but still ok?) 2D? I saw it somewhere but i cannot find it now, it was a addon for DAZ....... well i really like 2d but cannot draw so.......
You could can always use the snipping tools right?
I was thinking of using toonify function to make 2d images..