• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Hello all, I am developing a game.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Hello, I have started developing this game called Queen in Deficit for about half a year now.

I was told that it'd be a good idea to post it on this forum for more exposure.
Though only after I made an account did I find out that I don't have the privileges to post a thread in the Games sub-forum ... Oops.

Anyway, here's my dev blog if you are interested in my game :

And I forgot to mention that I am also an artist who drew lewds (all the event pics in my game I draw myself),
here's my HF page:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@BrokenTorpedo

Welcome to F95zone! Good luck with your endeavors!

To add a game to F95zone, you have two choices:

1) Post a game request for your game and include download links. Game Requests Forum / Game Requesting Rules [2018-August-09] . An uploader will create a game thread for you.
or
2) Follow the Game Uploading Rules [2018-12-07] and post your game in the Game Request forum. This is if you wish to retain ownership of the thread; this would allow you to update/add info whenever you wanted to but you'd have to adhere to F95zone's formatting/rules.

PirateWorks

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Wow. The art looks so professional. Just 1 question, why not develop in MV instead of Ace?

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
@PirateWorks
Thanks, glad you like it.
First of all, Ace's scripts are a little more comprehensible for me.
And I am really not a fan of MV's aesthetics, it's too much of a trouble replacing them all.
Also, my PC isn't powerful enough to run MV games smoothly.

@Papa Ernie
Thanks, I'll try latter.

Reactions: PirateWorks

VixnSkye

Feb 16, 2019
Damn, your art looks stunning, though there are way too many dicks in it to my taste :D I wish you all the best with your game :)

VixnSkye

Feb 16, 2019
Well, when referring to a person, "dick" can either be used interchangeably with "jerk".
Oh. Well, it doesn't change my opinion :D I talked about literal dicks. But your art still looks stunning, it's just your theme selection that's not my cup of tea :)