Hello All, Just need a bit of guidance

Nythil118

Nov 16, 2021
So i wanna create a game, i have unreal engine four and if need be i will get anything else that i need to begin creating a game. The type of game i wanna create is a Mind Control type game. Like the gift reloaded which was abandon. I do have a Normal career going currently but i wanna help my fellow mind control lovers a hand. So if anyone can send me any videos or how to make suggestion it be greatly appreciative. I have never done this before, also i'm not looking for anyone to sub or anything. Just need help ty for taking the time to read this and helping if you can.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I'd start .
Other than that, if you google unreal engine 4 tutorial there are a bazillion guides on youtube et al.

Having said that, if your goal is to produce something like the gift reloaded unreal engine seems a bit excessive for the whole game. I think it'd be easier to do the renders in unreal engine and code the game in renpy. If you want another suggestion for the renders, Daz3d is a popular tool.

Nythil118

Nov 16, 2021
I'd start .
Other than that, if you google unreal engine 4 tutorial there are a bazillion guides on youtube et al.

Having said that, if your goal is to produce something like the gift reloaded unreal engine seems a bit excessive for the whole game. I think it'd be easier to do the renders in unreal engine and code the game in renpy. If you want another suggestion for the renders, Daz3d is a popular tool.
Thank you so much for taking the time, and sending me on my way. I have been watching youtube videos, but none of them help with making the actions of the sex lol. Also the reason i got unreal for it was for the look of the girls with in the game always looked choppy to me. though other scenes looked more fluided. but again thank you, i will get renply as well and continue on this journey i hope i can come and ask for help again from time to time.