Hello All! with wanted feedback

Diagnola

Sep 15, 2017
Hello everyone! Just making an intro post and gain some feedback. I enjoy multiple types of genres here. Mostly being incest *cough* is wincest and corruption games. Mostly in male MC settings. When it comes to female MC, I like to whore myself out because that's always fun :) I love it when there are multiple cocks inside me (...) I usually just lurk around and play and read content that comes out. I've played some good games here, but I enjoy Ren'Py and HTML games a good amount. RPGM sometimes. I love to lurk... it's a calling... they'll never understand <.< be quiet inner mind...

Now to the somewhat question. I have a story/game I want to post up for everyone to enjoy. Either it going to be HTML/Ren'Py and would like if I should. I would like your thoughts on it as I've been thinking about it for sometime and wouldn't mind doing it as a project during winter break from university. I'm not good with graphic design/art so it's probably gonna be a HTML if anything. Here it is:

Ren’Py/Text-based Game Idea

Synopsis: You choose to play as either the Father or adopted daughter in a life that can go very good, very bad, or very wild.

Father Perspective: You are a 28 year old (Birth: November 12) Security Network Engineer for Sec’IT and seem to have a great life because of what you have done in your previous years. You decide to settle down and adopt a daughter of age ?? (Birth: March 26) and you believe that you can live a normal life. The question is, how long can you keep your past a secret from her? Or will it end up to be one crazy ride?

Daughter Perspective: In your early childhood, you had it rough and was taken away by social services. A week later you were somehow adopted by a mid-20s single man who is now your adopted father. You wonder if it may finally be time to live a normal life with this new father; but you overhear something that may change your perspective of how things may come. Maybe this may be not so normal after all.

Genre: All-sex, Pseudo-Incest, Incest?, BDSM, Torture, Mind-Control, Rape, Blood, Mild NTR, Creampie, Orgy, Cheating, Pregnancy, Harem

Gameplay: Trust/Romance system. Has multiple endings, but the True Ending will be the longest. Endings would branch off in different parts of the actual ending. There is a True Ending, Happy Endings, Bad Endings. From what my mind is thinking, the amount of time for gameplay should be 10-20 hours (Maybe shorter/longer depending on how long I want it to go to).

Note: When playing different perspectives, there will be times where it'll be the same scene, but it is all from a different view. You can see what that person is thinking at the time compared to the first time you viewed the scene from a different perspective. You will know things the other doesn't and it can be quite interesting on how your play-styles will change over the course of time. There will be unique scenes as well depending on how you play each perspective.

I don't know if it is something you guys would like to see or not. Please give your honest opinions. I've been thinking it over for sometime. Thank you and have a nice day!