Hello All

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Just a quick hello... I've only recently discovered these sorts of games and am so glad I did... I'm well into middle age so I particularly like games with an older MC enjoying himself with the younger ladies... Consequently I like games such as Katies Corruption, Elena's life, The Babysitter, The Personal Assistant etc etc...

To show my appreciation of these games I'd like to be able to put the image for them in my signature as some posters have for their favourite games.. If someone can give me a step by step I'd be thankful.

Kind Regards

Aug 20, 2018
Well Welcome to F95Zone ^^

To add a Picture to your Signature, you basically just click on Signature at the Settings Tab and there you click on that little Picture Icon and add the Link to the Picture you want to Add. I hope this helps.. If it doesn't help let me know :cry::)
(You can also add a Gif that way).

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Well Welcome to F95Zone ^^

To add a Picture to your Signature, you basically just click on Signature at the Settings Tab and there you click on that little Picture Icon and add the Link to the Picture you want to Add. I hope this helps.. If it doesn't help let me know :cry::)
(You can also add a Gif that way).
Thanks very much for your help... Think I've got it now :)