Hello and a little advice please

Sinburn

Apr 5, 2018
Hi, F95zone community.

I'm Sinburn.

I've been on here a while but I think it's about time I started engaging with people rather than lurking. I am a writer and I have my work posted on . I'll warn you, it's cuckold and NTR stuff so don't get upset when cheating happens. I'm also working on a game project but as it is not my project so I'll stay quiet for now as they are known here.

I have been playing with Daz3D recently and I was wondering about making a comic with it (yes it will be NTR probably). I was wondering if anybody knew good places to post such a thing? I know that here is an option and I have a Twitter account I can post on but I would like to get eyes on it when I do make it. Could anyone suggest a good place for an amateur Daz3D artist to post his cuck comics?

Many thanks and leave a message if you like my writing.

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Idk anything about publishing comics and how to get views on them, but I gave your most recent story a quick read earlier and I really enjoyed it. I'll definitely be looking out for your comic.

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Your stories have thousands of likes on them. Surely, once you some sort of a proof of concept, a little shameless self-promotion at the end of a few of your chapters could help?

Sinburn

Apr 5, 2018
Your stories have thousands of likes on them. Surely, once you some sort of a proof of concept, a little shameless self-promotion at the end of a few of your chapters could help?
A very valid point. Maybe I'll start a subreddit.