Hello and a question

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
I registered a few days ago but I take notes from this forum before and I think this is a very interesting place. I have a question too. Can I create two guides? One for Adult Games on Steam and other to Adult Games on Patreon? This will be mostly for my use but... I would like to find more games that I would like but sometimes I don't know how or where to look. And create a guide with suggestions of people seems to be a better idea. If you think two is too much it's ok too. I can work with only one guide. And if it's ok to create, can you explains the rules of creating a guide?

Sorry if it's confusing, english is not my first language, but at least I can try.
Thanks for the patience.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I registered a few days ago but I take notes from this forum before and I think this is a very interesting place. I have a question too. Can I create two guides? One for Adult Games on Steam and other to Adult Games on Patreon? This will be mostly for my use but... I would like to find more games that I would like but sometimes I don't know how or where to look. And create a guide with suggestions of people seems to be a better idea. If you think two is too much it's ok too. I can work with only one guide. And if it's ok to create, can you explains the rules of creating a guide?

Sorry if it's confusing, english is not my first language, but at least I can try.
Thanks for the patience.
You can write guides but we dont have a section for them really. If the game exists already but doesnt have a guide, feel free to write one.

I also need to emphasize on Adult games on steam. If they do not have a patch to actually put the adult back into it, then its not an adult game. Any game that steam labels as sexual content or whatever, could just be cleavage or a bare ass somewhere.

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
No it's not that kind of guide... It's more like a list of games organized in some form or something like that.
And the part of the Steam... That's the way I think too. That's why I want to do a list for this too.... Because the Steam has some kind of rules for nudity. I remember the case with the House Party. So the Steam part I will take care of games with some kind of patches. Pay or not... But if it's pay, probably I will not pay that much attention... Because it's kinda of useless to pay for the game two times, unless it's really worth it.....