+ Fast Pace in the Game (No Bullshit)
    + Beautiful Characters
    + beautiful lactation
    + Hot Group Sex

Cons:
    -Minor Speeling Errors

Conclusion:
    This Game was Great.
    It had lots of characters and lots of Playing time.
    Never got boring for a minute, loved the Lactation scenes and Group Sex scenes, closeups where hot as Hell, even the Anal scenes where hot, with great closeups.

Hope the Dev will continue with these quality Games..
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

As far as adult games go, this is quite an original premise, though you could say it's inspired by a certain French movie that later had a remake in Hollywood that I quite didn't like personally.

So, here we get to see the hardships an immigrant Thai mom and three men endure living together somewhere in the US with the mom's newborn baby who lost her father. There are quite touching and sad moments but also very funny situations, and some sex here and there. The writing could do with some proofreading but it's quite OK. The story isn't told in a linear manner, as sometimes we go back in time to see what happened in the past of a certain character. There's drama, comedy and romance, and I find it all quite enjoyable. A refreshing change to the beaten subject of the guy going back home for whatever reason that leads to plenty of sex. Mom btw is absolutely beautiful and adorable in case the story isn't enough to keep your interest. :sneaky:

There are no animations, but they aren't really necessary here because this is much more about love than raw sex. If I had to point out a flaw that would be the audio department, with songs playing now and then that for whatever reason stop playing abruptly when you least expect it. Even so, I recommend everyone to check this out.