Seeking hello community :D

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
hello everyone , it's pleasure to be in this site with all of you , my question is simple
while checking and surfing the games on this site , all i find are 3D games , it's not my taste , i just returned back to sex and hentai games but 3D is not my taste .
i would love to have recommindations of dating games , somethings like (come see me tonight , Huniepop , Nekopara , and many games but i really forgot about them , bascially different girls ,u talk ,help , flirt each girl , each girl has her choices , come see me tonight is the perfect example if what i look for )
i tried to really search for tags but it's kinda complicated to me.
all i remember from the old games is come see me tonight 1&2 and ofc the fav huniepop
recommendations would be appreciated :)

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks so much for the recommendations , more will be so appreciated !! :D i will make sure to check them as fast as possible
i also found a game called "snow daze: the music of winter" , it's pretty amazing , any similar games :D ?

Last edited:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks so much for the recommendations , more will be so appreciated !! :D i will make sure to check them as fast as possible
i also found a game called "snow daze: the music of winter" , it's pretty amazing , any similar games :D ?
similar in what way? mind control/2dcg/incest ?

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
similar in what way? mind control/2dcg/incest ?
either mind control or incest or anything i talk about the basic concept , many girls , talk with each other , choose choices , get closer and have the CG , regardless of the sub-tags

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
either mind control or incest or anything i talk about the basic concept , many girls , talk with each other , choose choices , get closer and have the CG , regardless of the sub-tags
Insexual Awakening(incest)
Summertime Saga (incest,dating sim)
Good Girl Gone Bad (i don't play much female protagonist games/VNs, but this is definitely one of the best i have ever played, worth checking out)

and if you are okay with rpgm games, these are quite good:
Town of Passion
Bones' Tales:The Manor

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
Reactions: u z i