Hello :D

Cinderhella

Dec 4, 2020
Hello :D

I never quite know where to begin with these intros, but here goes nothing...

I'm a 41-year-old oddball who has too many hobbies and not enough time to do them all! My loves in life are fanfiction and my fandoms include Final Fantasy VII, Resident Evil, Hellraiser, Friday the 13th, and Firefly. I also have a fondness for crossover fanfiction, where I pair up unlikely characters up and make them work without altering their character. It's great fun!

A month or so ago, I stumbled across some short animated loops on a well-known site and my world came to a grinding halt as my tiny mind shouted "HOW DO I DO THAT?" Which brings me to here, on a quest to learn everything about Daz and how to use Daz to put my fanfiction on another level entirely. Yes, there is a learning curve, and I am more than ready for the challenge.

Some other hobbies of mine include astronomy and the Horsehead Nebula is my very favourite. As a 20 year registered cosmetologist, nail art is up there in my Top Ten list of hobbies.

Much love, Cinders.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul and Jashmyne

Cinderhella

Dec 4, 2020
Oh, I'm already there, pal! Spent hours following a tutorial just to see it doesn't fall into the cavernous void between my ears. This place is phenomenal!