Hello, Everyone! Quick Question?

Bigger Updates or Smaller Updates

• Smaller Updates ( Shorter wait between updates)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feb 13, 2021
So I am developing a VN Called Struggle of a Savior, however I've gotten stumped on how I want to write the structure the Chapters or the Updates of the game. Right now I am developing the prologue which will consist of the First day in the game and setting up the base of the story. Sadly there wont be NSFW content for the first update because I need something to show my family sadly.

But originally i had planned to do 4 chapters which would consist of roughly a week or two weeks in game time, however im afraid that each chapter may take a long time to develop and there would be long wait times in between updates. so i was wondering if instead i should do each day as an update that way there is less time between updates. So i was curious which people preferred? Do you prefer Bigger updates at once (Which require longer wait times) or Small updates (Which require less wait times)?

• Hey there
Reactions: Xanado and Lerd0
D

Deleted member 3145675

Hi,
In my opinion, it could be wise to find a middle path (like the Buddha said)
- since you know and have proclaimed to the world that your game will have 4 chapters encompassing 7 to 14 days
- you can either and according to your abilities are a writer - designer and coder
- deliver 1 chapter at a time
- or 1 day at a time providing the content of the release does not disappoint your followers - patrons - family

just make sure that you deliver what you promise
(whatever that may be)

Reactions: HeartBreakerGaming
Feb 13, 2021
Hi,
In my opinion, it could be wise to find a middle path (like the Buddha said)
- since you know and have proclaimed to the world that your game will have 4 chapters encompassing 7 to 14 days
- you can either and according to your abilities are a writer - designer and coder
- deliver 1 chapter at a time
- or 1 day at a time providing the content of the release does not disappoint your followers - patrons - family

just make sure that you deliver what you promise
(whatever that may be)
Thank you for the advice!!!

JagerMammon

Apr 11, 2021
Big updates so people don't get bored of replaying same stuff over and over for only small amount of new contents?

Umbra Nensei

May 12, 2021
Just big enough to keep people relatively busy before the next one comes along. But if it takes too long, small update is better than no update.