Hello everyone!

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all.

I've been lurking on the forum for a few months, but I'm finally getting around to posting.

I've been working on a Ren'py VN called Devilish Business, which I hope people will enjoy.

It's currently at what I'm calling v0.4b; it's light on art, but heavy on story (100,000+ words of dialogue at the moment).

I've got a Patreon set up ( ) and now I just need to raise more money for more art.

I'm looking forward to getting plenty of feedback. The members of this forum are pretty discerning individuals.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi all.

I've been lurking on the forum for a few months, but I'm finally getting around to posting.

I've been working on a Ren'py VN called Devilish Business, which I hope people will enjoy.

It's currently at what I'm calling v0.4b; it's light on art, but heavy on story (100,000+ words of dialogue at the moment).

I've got a Patreon set up ( ) and now I just need to raise more money for more art.

I'm looking forward to getting plenty of feedback. The members of this forum are pretty discerning individuals.
Welcome and good luck with your game!

Dcpaint

Mar 9, 2020
Hi all.

I've encountered a glitch in v.58 on Android. I saved, then chose "enjoy the summer". It went to a near happy end, but glitched and suddenly the scenes with Emma in waterpark over rode and the game resumed .

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I've encountered a glitch in v.58 on Android. I saved, then chose "enjoy the summer". It went to a near happy end, but glitched and suddenly the scenes with Emma in waterpark over rode and the game resumed .
Thanks for the bug report. I'll take a look.