Hello Everyone!

KrisX

Sep 7, 2018
I've been here for several months but by now I was only reading and playing games. Finally, it's time to introduce (today was my birthday, so let's do something to remember!). Call me Kris, I am 23 yo, live in central Europe, studying, working, in free time writing stories, making music and playing games of course.

As an adult games player I like to enjoy the lewd scenes but also look for engaging stories. I've tried a few of games here (erm, maybe more, maybe about 50) and for now my favourite are those by DrPinkCake (nah, I don't like to cry but his games are just special). I'm also a big fan of Become a Rockstar by MrJet (ooh Lisa, my sweet dreamgirl).

I'm not a big gamer at all. That's funny but adult games are probably the genre I've played the most.... I have a bit of experience in dev (mostly in marketing for games) and writing so maybe after few months I will be able to show you some of my work. For now I'm working on a script of one adult and one non-adult VN. I'm learning to program in Ren'Py and saving money for better PC that will enable me effective work in DAZ. And I am also working on my English what is not my strongest side for now. This is the first English-language forum where I decided to start posting, so yeah, that's something to celebrate. ;)

DJsona

May 13, 2018
I wish you happy birthday Kris :) and good luck for your future projects! don't hesitate to ask for help, F95 is an awesome comunity ^^

Reactions: KrisX