Hello Everyone!

George Stark

Oct 31, 2019
Hey there!

I first reached the forum some time ago but now after seeing some projects, I'm inspired to do some work on my own.

I work as a programmer so my intention is to become better at the tools at disposal( I'm looking at you Ren'py) and hopefully able to contribute here in the future.

My main language isn't English so you may see something weird from now and then.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Welcome to the forum! And don't worry, your English is perfectly understandable.

Reactions: George Stark

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Welcome!
Are you really sure to work with renpy?
Sure, good and nice engine, but if you are proficient with other languages you may think about other engine before jump the renpy train (still a very good valid option).

Reactions: George Stark

George Stark

Oct 31, 2019
Are you really sure to work with renpy?
In my case I think it's a thing of convenience, I work mostly with Python and C++, and since I plan to program games as a side activity, I think it'll be better to start there.

I'm also open to new things, I've seen some amazing stuff in Unity and even in RPGM, so maybe with the experience, I can look forward to other tools!

Reactions: tomcire

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hey there!

I first reached the forum some time ago but now after seeing some projects, I'm inspired to do some work on my own.

I work as a programmer so my intention is to become better at the tools at disposal( I'm looking at you Ren'py) and hopefully able to contribute here in the future.

My main language isn't English so you may see something weird from now and then.
Hello and Welcome