Hello everyone!

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
So I guess I should introduce myself.

I have played a lot of h-games and I am really into programming so I decided to start making my own. It took some time (and a lot of code) to rest on the final story/mechanics, but I'm finally at the point where I'm happy with them, so I released a demo version of the game! I am obviously new as a game developer but I have already tried many things to see if they work or not, plus I really enjoy the process of creating this game.

All images are drawn by the talented Scarlett Ann. The ambition for the final game is to have multiple minigames (all of them following the gloryhole card-game motif - the one minigame available right now) all of which will affect the gameplay, as well as a clothing/accessorizing system, where the different choices will be reflected in the minigames.

The current minigame focuses on edging, and it plays out like a card game, where the cards are different things you can do to, well, prolong his orgasm.

As for the gameplay, the tl;dr version I guess is that you have to balance resources, gain research points and unlock new cards / upgrades. You buy new areas, where people are starving, which make the game more difficult, and give you more stuff to do or introduce new characters. The point of the game is to buy all areas and save them from starvation.

Having finished the demo, I'm currently working on the first "canon" version of the game, which will contain freeplay as well as some changes on how fast the progression happens. I mean, in the demo, you unlock many things at once, which will not happen in the "canon" version.

There's a ton more info on my page as well as the link to the demo!

All feedback will be appreciated. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: I added a FREE tier for those of you who want to follow progress reports before deciding whether to subscribe or not!

Last edited: