Hello Everyone

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
Hello everyone, not exactly new but still new? Been lurking around the forums looking and reading. Haven't jumped in here to introduce myself.

I'm an indie dev. Haven't gotten any games out that can be consider playable but have been messing around with the available game engines out there, hopefully one day I can bring an enjoyable and fun game. I love open world action/rpg/3rd-person shooter, just about anything that is related or has a form of open world feel to it. As for the adult content side of gaming, I'm open to it all, I'm not afraid to dive into unknown territory. Probably have nightmares for a couple of days but it'll pass. Hopefully not scared for the rest of my life?

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Hi. Maybe You will make an adult game with open world one day? I hope, it would be really nice to play a game like this :D. Don't worry, after most of the games You can find here You should have pretty good dreams :D.

PinkPixel

Dec 7, 2017
Welcome!

You and I are in the same boat! I'm an animator for a two person dev team, making an action rpg and an erogame at the same time. Gotta cover all your bases!

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
@Kernist Yeah It's going to be a rough road ahead. But hopefully more games like these will come out.

@PinkPixel I agree. Still got a lot of learning to do, so it'll be awhile before I can confidently say I made something.

The game I want to make is pretty ambitious. Semi-open world third-person action survival with a touch of adult content.