Hello eveyone! Noobie Dev here with an early preview of my game!

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
The game i'm currently working on is called 'Trouble in Paradise' and my aim is to release the first build in early/mid August. What are your thoughts? Any suggestions/criticisms are appreciated! (The art/renders are made in Illusion's Koikatsu. I've always been a fan of anime-style graphics)

• Hey there
Reactions: Robbery1211 and Cul

C^2 Aqua

Jun 21, 2020
Looks cute! Welcome to the community. Care to share more details? Engine? Tags? Premise? As a fellow newbie dev, I look forward to seeing what you make. Of course, you can say as much or as little as you like. I understand the desire to keep things close to the chest. ;)

Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Looks cute! Welcome to the community. Care to share more details? Engine? Tags? Premise? As a fellow newbie dev, I look forward to seeing what you make. Of course, you can say as much or as little as you like. I understand the desire to keep things close to the chest. ;)
Thank you! I'm using Ren'Py as the engine, and the plot follows MC and his best friend(or step-sister :censored:) who recently transferred to a new school together. Consider this the tip of the iceberg that lies ahead. ;) As for the tags, I'm still working on them, the game is still in the early stages of development. I'll post an update soon!

Reactions: C^2 Aqua

C^2 Aqua

Jun 21, 2020
Thank you! I'm using Ren'Py as the engine, and the plot follows MC and his best friend(or step-sister :censored:) who recently transferred to a new school together. Consider this the tip of the iceberg that lays ahead. ;) As for the tags, I'm still working on them, the game is still in the early stages of development. I'll post an update soon!
I'll definitely be checking it out then when it comes, and I'll be sure to offer you some feedback. Cheers!

Reactions: Syko134