Hello f95 world

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Hello everyone in the f95 community. I'm RVNSN, and I'm working on Lust & Piracy (quite likely to be retitled Lust & Piracy Chapter 1 Initiation - or some such, as it might become too big to accommodate my intended story in a single game).

While my dabbling in 3dcg goes back to 2000-2002, I've only really gotten serious about it since early 2019, after discovering 3d adult games, which have opened up a new venue of storytelling for me. My experience writing short stories and novels goes back longer than I need to admit here, but this medium is still a fairly new method of writing for me, so L&P is a work in progress in every aspect, especially as I am not making this game based on a story I've previously written.

Lust & Piracy is being made using ren'py, and it is a story driven adult pirate adventure with open world game play. A few of the themes, aside from piracy, include surfing, treasure hunting, harem training, meditation, scuba diving, and cyberpunk. Lust & Piracy is set in a dystopian world that is technologically more advanced than our current state. To draw a comparison, I would say it is more akin to Ghost in the Shell than to Cowboy Bebop, as it is not set in space and does not have space travel as a readily available lifestyle.

L&P v 0.0.2.0b is now available on my patreon page for patrons, and v 0.0.1.5 is publicly available. L&P v0.0.2.0 has the first taste of open world game play, with the next version finishing off the the forced path story opening. After a few details are tidied up, 0.0.2.0 will be made available to patrons, then it will be made publicly available within a few weeks thereafter. I hope my creation offers a story some of you can enjoying experiencing with fun game play.

F95 has been a great resource as I have been experimenting and learning, both in seeking answers in the forums, as well as having access to games that are inspirational and instructive.

Thank you to all of the game developers out there who have made this medium come to life, and to all of the members who take time to help with advice and feedback. Oh yeah, let's not forget the owners and administrators of F95!

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul
Jun 23, 2020
Hello and welcome to the Forum!
F95 has alot of great Members so you can be sure that you will find what you are looking for.

Reactions: RVNSN

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Hello and welcome to the Forum!
F95 has alot of great Members so you can be sure that you will find what you are looking for.
Thank you, this has already been a great resource for me since early last year.

I like your signature references: Treasure of Nadia is a great game, and I'm getting ready to check out Divergence, mainly because of the cyberpunk theme.

Reactions: AncestralGroove