Hello f95zone!

AndroMax

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Hello f95zone.

I'm AndroMax.

I'm an artist and animator who has some experience with C# programming and Unity, and want to develop some adult games.

Right now I have a basic fantasy adventure game that I am working on, and will be releasing a demo of it on March 1st.
I hope to develop the game into an action adventure roguelike rpg with lots of customization.

I will post some images of my art when i can.

I look forward to your feedback.

Reactions: SnakeTuga

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello f95zone.

I'm AndroMax.

I'm an artist and animator who has some experience with C# programming and Unity, and want to develop some adult games.

Right now I have a basic fantasy adventure game that I am working on, and will be releasing a demo of it on March 1st.
I hope to develop the game into an action adventure roguelike rpg with lots of customization.

I will post some images of my art when i can.

I look forward to your feedback.
Welcome and good luck!

A piece of advice. Never give specific release dates. Most devs never make their deadlines and in doing so, hurt their credibility.

AndroMax

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Welcome and good luck!

A piece of advice. Never give specific release dates. Most devs never make their deadlines and in doing so, hurt their credibility.
Thanks for the advice I appreciate it, but I pretty much have the demo ready, even if it's just all my art assets thrown together.

Reactions: Papa Ernie