HTML Hello, fellow master baiters.

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
I am doing a HTML for fun. I didn't think I'd like the engine until I played "The Masculine Mystique" and I actually had fun without art, so since I don't have the skill nor resources to do anything else and I am doing this alone just for fun, I thought I'd try doing my story on Twine.
It's my first time trying anything like this, and I'm just starting, around 10 minutes of fun, but I will develop and develop different routes for different fetishes.
The game is similar to Monster Musume (monster girls, humanoids, whatever you want to call it). For now you start by living with a holstaur (cowgirl) and treat her well or rough (lactating fetish included) and I have a starter for feline/canine futadom content. Also ideas about batgirl, slime and bunny.
If I were to ever do more games I am opened to different ideas, of course I wouldn't only do "furry" stuff, it's just what my mind dictated at that moment and I rolled with it.
I'm a NTR fan but of course the path is optional and not even started, there's lactating, as I said, maledom/femdom, futadom, a tiny bit of rapeplay, although you'll probably like it so... :LUL:
I'll even have to learn how to download the game here and the process to do so, but it will surely be easy. I'll try to deliver a good HTML game for y'all f95 friends.
I've been here for some time but never interacted with anyone so I am basically new, but if you're interested in giving ideas you might like, I will incorporate paths for you, cultured people.
Much love.

Last edited: