[R> Other] [R>Writer] Share Unpaid Hello friends! I am looking for a quest designer/writer for the game.

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Hi!

I am a developer for the game Ashes.

What is this game about? 2 main ideas: superhuman and the collapse of human civilization. A bit vague, I know. But it is the only way to describe it in 2 words. If you want a more in-depth description well...
As it was once said everything starts with just a very bad day. Jane Moran, our protagonist is a successful lawyer and single mother. During the ordinary investigation, she got infected with... something that almost killed her. She wakes up in a hospital full of infected. She is shocked and scared. Because of the misunderstanding, a member of SWAT takes her for an infected and tries to neutralize her. Just a moment later she cracks his neck like a toy. She doesn't know what happened to her or the world around her, but she knows that she must save her daughter.

Beyond common fetishes this game focuses on:
  1. Proactive female protagonist (it is she who seeks satisfaction in different forms)
  2. Monster sex
  3. Breeding
  4. submission/domination
  5. Powerplay (for example teacher/student or boss/employee)
  6. BDSM

The game has quite a complex choice system. Depending on players' decision different part of content is revealed.

Who I am looking for?

I am looking for people who know how to or want to try to design quests. Also, it would be magnificent if you like to write dialogues and develop characters but it is optional.

I am looking for someone who can plan key points of the quest, the characters involved, the items needed to obtain, and the consequences of different choices.

Please if you are interested write here, or DM or find me on Discord. I am happy to answer your questions.

Best wishes!

Kat123456

Apr 25, 2020
Hey, I'm a professional game designer/scriptwriter. I have some free time in my hands, so I wouldn't mind working on a project like this, for the novelty of actually being on demand if nothing else (usually artists are the ones people seek out in topics like this). Of course, I couldn't use my go-to alias when working on this, nor put it on my resume, but still, flexing my creative muscles is never a bad thing.

Hit me up via PM on this site if you're still looking for someone, and I'll send you my Discord tag, so that we can arrange a time to have a chat.