Hello from a new dev

SeagullGames

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
Hello everyone,

I was referred here by a friend. He recommended that I get feedback and also release parts of my game here as well, as I develop them.

I am a first time dev working a new game and I am not that great with English but hopefully it will turn out ok.

Quick synopsis about my game
Dragonworks: Rage and Evolution is a multi arc visual novel that tells a story of a Veteran UNA (United Northern Alliance) Soldier who has experienced the worst of war. It is set in the year 2090, at this point humanity has already colonized Mars (2060) and Venus (2067). Though after 2 decades, both planets started to attack Earth ships. Thus starting a multi-planet war. This war was not just confined to ground fighting on the planets but also in space. The main protagonist Gio "Wrench" McGillacuddie, has already completed tours on Venus and Mars. He was discharged from the UNA Army due to extreme discrimination towards aliens and alien half breeds (part of his platoon and company had both). To this point he has never trusted them except for one, Ciolles.
Kindly,
SG

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienAnal