Hello from Sui Generis!

Sui 3DX

Nov 13, 2021
shelli_sext_01_h.png
Hi friends! I'm Sui.

I've been dabbling in the 3DX space since 2021. For a few years, I've made pinups and CGsets when the mood struck me, but I've recently quit my corporate job to pursue creative projects like this full time.

I'm making a visual novel and dating sim called Libido, and am nearly at the point of opening up for a first alpha! I'm a jack of all trades (I've been an engineer, designer, engineering manager, and product manager in real life), and I tend to work in Daz, Ren'py, ZBrush, Photoshop, Lightroom, Scrivener, VSCode, and Audacity.

Provided the plan holds, Libido will be in alpha in about a month, which I'll of course share here on F95! If you want to keep up with more granular progress, I'm active on and , and share progress on my (admittedly not lively yet) .

I'm eager to get to know this community better!

Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Hi friends! I'm Sui.

I've been dabbling in the 3DX space since 2021. For a few years, I've made pinups and CGsets when the mood struck me, but I've recently quit my corporate job to pursue creative projects like this full time.

I'm making a visual novel and dating sim called Libido, and am nearly at the point of opening up for a first alpha! I'm a jack of all trades (I've been an engineer, designer, engineering manager, and product manager in real life), and I tend to work in Daz, Ren'py, ZBrush, Photoshop, Lightroom, Scrivener, VSCode, and Audacity.

Provided the plan holds, Libido will be in alpha in about a month, which I'll of course share here on F95! If you want to keep up with more granular progress, I'm active on and , and share progress on my (admittedly not lively yet) .

I'm eager to get to know this community better!
Welcome! I hope the games development goes smoothly for ya! I've wanted to learn 3D programs looks like a fun time! I will keep an eye for your game!

Reactions: Sui 3DX