Hello guys, can I ask a question?

ghksdldi1

Jun 3, 2018
Hello guys, can I ask a question? (I am using Google Translator. Sorry)

Why do the characters in most games have similar faces?
And what are the reasons why the familiar home interior, body modeling, and same clothes are similar?
Although different developers

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The software package for making games is called Daz3d. It's a powerful but tricky piece of software that allows creators to use assets such as models, environments, poses, and more. These all need to be purchased (or pirated) separately. If you purchase them, they can get quite expensive. And while there are thousands of assets available, it doesn't take long to see that there are only just so many models, or dorm rooms, or hallways, or poses. So that results in games that can look very familiar. Developers can do a lot to customize the assets, but that isn't easy. And since most creators are amateurs, most won't attempt to customize the assets too much because they're likely to do more harm than good.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hello guys, can I ask a question? (I am using Google Translator. Sorry)

Why do the characters in most games have similar faces?
And what are the reasons why the familiar home interior, body modeling, and same clothes are similar?
Although different developers
Because a lot of developers don't create their own character morphs because it takes a lot of work to do thats why a lot of characters look similar in many different games, same reason with environments and clothes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just like in movies or series .. there are same set designers who work on different projects,
there are actresses who star in different movies/series.

Reactions: ghksdldi1

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Just like in movies or series .. there are same set designers who work on different projects,
there are actresses who star in different movies/series.
They are sheltered actresses, they don't work, have no life, bring no money to the table.
Devs are mcs sharing girls, no agency or care is given.
No account for their feeling, they are slaves being used and abused by devs.
We need a remedy, please let DAZ models have a life!

• Haha
Reactions: Basilicata