Hello hello everyone!

Valiant Heart

Dec 24, 2018
I've been lurking for a moment here and decided to finally show that I'm alive and not some kind of bot. I'm Valiant Heart, a 26 years old (soon 27) french guy studying to become a back end dev, nice to meet you all!

I'm not really new to the adult games, been playing to some of them for a while but it was mostly japanese games. It's only recently that I've been playing to western games because I didn't really knew a lot of good one and thanks to this website, I've seen plenty of good one. Just, I really dislike ntr stuff and I'm not a fan of games with female protagonist too.

I'm actually a big gamer, I have a ps4 and a switch but I mostly play on my computer. Not a big fan of fps (depend the game, Left 4 dead 2 or splatoon 2 are nice but battlefield or call of duty is pretty meh).

If you have any question, feel free to ask! I'm not really good at presenting myself, I don't really know what to say so eh.

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I'm not really good at presenting myself, I don't really know what to say so eh.
I'd say you presented yourself pretty well, "french guy" lol. Welcome, fellow gamer! Are you anticipating any upcoming game releases? I waiting to see Elder Scrolls 6 and the FF7 remake.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Casual gamer? Alright.

Warm you thought some game here can make you depress so make sure pick game wisely