Unreal Engine Hello! I am Seraphim, i am new here.

gdSeraphim

Sep 19, 2023
I am Seraphim. I am an artist, and I am currently assisting in the development of a game.

I speak on behalf of my team, which is developing a semi-open world Eroge RPG. We are currently at the beginning of the project and are looking for individuals who are interested in joining our team.

1695096782249.png

gdSeraphim

Sep 19, 2023
Currently, I am seeking people to join our team. We already have concept art and some 3D models at the moment.

gdSeraphim

Sep 19, 2023
The game is currently being developed on the unreal engine. We are looking for some members but first I would like to introduce myself to F95Zone.

gdSeraphim

Sep 19, 2023
Which Unreal version are you using? I'm currently working on my own project and making all the programming and the arts by myself, and I'd like to give an honest suggestion to avoid Unreal 5 as much as possible and keep using UE4.27, it's the hard lesson I learned myself and I'd expect few years for UE5 to be usable for any serious project given how laggy and buggy the current version is, if you know some famous projects like Operation Lovecraft:Fallen Doll they were also stuck by performance issues with Unreal 5. I'm in the progress of downgrading my project from UE5 to UE4.27, and using UE5 Lumen and Nanite just for videos and cut scenes, UE5 without Lumen is actually worse than UE4 for the image quality and the game performance
I will pass this information on to my programmer. It seems quite important as we had plans to use Unity, not Unreal Engine, but due to their issues, we made a last-minute change. Thank you very much for this tip, as we are starting our project, this might help.

PimpMaster

Dec 27, 2021
I will pass this information on to my programmer. It seems quite important as we had plans to use Unity, not Unreal Engine, but due to their issues, we made a last-minute change. Thank you very much for this tip, as we are starting our project, this might help.
It seems the most recent UE5 version has been relatively stable than previous versions, if using UE5 for the project using some version control like Perforce would be needed as UE5 projects are very likely broken during development
UE4 is much more stable and easier to use if the new features of UE5 are not required, and the Phys X engine is much better than Chaos at current stage if the game uses lots of physics simulations and physical animations etc.
I didn't use any version control when making the project and had to recreate the project when I found something was broken and I couldn't find the reason. I'm still quite new to Unreal and learned these myself, experienced Unreal programmers would know lots of tricks to handle the Unreal engine.

Reactions: gdSeraphim

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
I've dabbled in writing screenplays among other things, and I've always wanted to try out erotic writing. I know screenplays are completely different from erotic writings, but do you happen to need any sort of writers or anything along those lines?