Hello, I might make a game?

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
So I just recently started getting into these games and I'm pretty interested. So much so, that I am thinking of trying to make one. Something simple and small, short and sweet. If you are familiar with Illusion games, I played around a lot with the Studio tool that comes with most of them. I made some short vignettes if you will, nothing ground breaking, but I enjoyed it. Now I'm trying to teach myself Daz3d and it's light years ahead of those Studio tools, but not completely unfamiliar. So if I can summon the motivation and learn just enough to not make crap, I may be releasing a game. God knows when.

So far I have a basic premise (super tropey) and some character outlines and the high points of a plot or at least event scenarios. I might use the Daughter for Desert style of characters on static backgrounds just to speed up the process, but I haven't decided. I was probably going to use Ren'Py as it seems to be a popular choice, but I haven't even started learning that. I'm a software developer by trade, so I'm guessing it won't be that far outside my ballpark. Anyway, just putting this out there. Here's a concept shot.

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
Looks good, im sure you will do great. The first game is always the hardest and is more of a learning experience than anything but thats not always a bad thing ya know

D

Dr PinkCake

Great render! Just dive in head first friend! Game development is so much fun once you get started!
Good luck to you and remember that you're not alone here. Many of us are willing to give feedback and answer questions.

Ardarius

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hello, good luck with your game development, I hope everything will go ok :)

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
you should play my game But...not Hscene Don't warry! i will make Hscene soon!
here the Down load game!