Ren'Py Hello, I want to post my NV / Hola, Buenas a todos, quiero publicar mi NV

Yacis

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
What's up guys
have wanted to publish a novel for a long time that has been in my head but due to different circumstances
I have not been able to until now
I am a big fan of this page and the NVs that encouraged me to make my own
My mother tongue is Spanish so I included a translation within the NV I am new to this and I would greatly appreciate your comments and advice that you can give me to improve and continue with this project that I am loving.

Spanish

Que tal chicos
Hace tiempo que quiero publicar una novela que ha estado en mi cabeza pero por diferentes circunstancias no he podido hasta ahorita
Soy gran fan de esta pagina y las NV que me alentaron para hacer la mia
Mi lengua materna es español haci que inclui traduccion dentro de la NV
Soy nuevo en esto y les agradecería mucho sus comentarios y consejos que puedan brindarme para mejorar y seguir con este proyecto que me esta encantando

Yacis

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I ask for advice and opinions about this project

If anyone is interested, it would be very helpful if they replied in this thread.

A little introduction
The story is about a 25-year-old boy who feels that her life is stagnating, he has no talent and cannot maintain a job to survive, much less a stable relationship with a woman.

When going to several job interviews that are unsuccessful, a high-growth company contacts him to interview him, when he goes he discovers that several beautiful women work and understands that it will be the beginning of a change or it will just be his last chance thrown away

I'm new to this, but you don't think it starts for a reason

With only one interested in reading the NV I consider myself served and will publish the Demo

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I ask for advice and opinions about this project
A little introduction
The story is about a 25-year-old boy who feels that her life is stagnating, he has no talent and cannot maintain a job to survive, much less a stable relationship with a woman.
My first advice is to look carefully if you should translate su as his or her. Pretty sure you meant "his life" there.

When going to several job interviews that are unsuccessful, a high-growth company contacts him to interview him, when he goes he discovers that several beautiful women work and understands that it will be the beginning of a change or it will just be his last chance thrown away
My second advice is to think of a good business reason why "a high-growth company" where "several beautiful women work" would want to hire "a 25-year-old boy" who "has no talent and cannot maintain a job to survive". Okay, he has no talent, but what does he have? Hopefully more than a 25 centimeter dick.

Yacis

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
My first advice is to look carefully if you should translate su as his or her. Pretty sure you meant "his life" there.

My second advice is to think of a good business reason why "a high-growth company" where "several beautiful women work" would want to hire "a 25-year-old boy" who "has no talent and cannot maintain a job to survive". Okay, he has no talent, but what does he have? Hopefully more than a 25 centimeter dick.
I appreciate your advice

I'm still learning about translations, you have to work on a lot, I know, but I like doing this type of project

I attach my Demo so you can take a look and tell me what you think

Yacis

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
It´s Her Demo

Yacis

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
It´s Her Demo
Within the game there is an option in English, maybe it is not very good but for a reason it is mepiza to continue improving

Yacis

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
It's my patreon page

I would appreciate it if you share and if you like, support me in this project