Hello! I'm a new member/aspiring dev

MrTsumi

Jul 8, 2019
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member (though I've had the account for a while) and currently developing a game in Twine 2. The game itself is inspired by Degrees of Lewdity, though on the dominant side, and I'll probably have a demo ready in a few days/by the end of the week for anyone interested.

In terms of game play and activities I'm going for a lot of opposites to those present in Degrees of Lewdity, essentially giving the player the same role(s) of the NPCs you'd find in DoL (teacher, stalker, bully, sugar daddy, etc.), though for now I'm just working on the teacher role and daily life, alongside a few NPCs to interact with. Eventually I'll be adding some scenarios, with one planned scenario dealing with a large inheritance and a competing NPC.

Until then, I'll be reading a few threads here and there and would appreciate any recommendations/tips from everyone regarding the site or the game.

Nice to meet you all, by the way!

Reactions: Cul and J..D

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
HEYA MrT!

Awesome to meet you! And much respect to you as a dev... I do NOT envy you looking forward to ass-hats yelling at you for being a day, 2, week, month late in your updates... all the while they are jacking-off over-and-over to your game :)

My advice? FUCK'em.... originality wins.... stick with it!

:geek:

Reactions: MrTsumi

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Welcome to the forum!

I'll probably never play your game 'cuz I don't like VNs that much, but anyways, good luck!

Reactions: MrTsumi