Hello! I'm creating my first game with a friend. The focus will be on Cumflation.

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Hi all,

I'm making my first game with a friend of mine. My friend is focusing on the programing and gameplay side as I focus on the art and animation end. As of now, we envision the game type to be a Rougelike genre similar to Darkest Dungeon or Across The Obelisk. More emphasis on the card gameplay like Across The Obelisk. We are also shooting for many different class types of adventurers to build your party with. As of right now, we're planning on 18 characters through the games lifespan (this is 95% subject to change with more or less). We're expecting to hopefully to release a playable version of the game with around 4 to 6 Adventurers to start with.

Each Adventurer will be unique, and I mean UNIQUE. We are aiming for each Adventurer to have their on voice actress for sex scenes later in the games lifespan. Each character will also have a unique animation set for battling, sex scenes w/ sex capable regular monsters, game over scenes with each sex capable reg monster, and boss game over scenes. To break it down, each Female Adventurer should have 2 unique sex scenes (dungeon sex scene and game over scene) with each sex capable monster, boss game over scene, and a attack, block, and idle animation. You can see how this work will quickly pile up with 18 adventurers times 3 sex scene (reg monster dungeon, game over reg monster, and boss game over) plus the 3 battle animations for each. This is easier said then done so if we're going for a 1.0 release, it'll more than likely take MANY years accounting for our work, personal, and social lives. More on that in a moment.

The sex gameplay mechanics will revolve around Cumflation. After you've slain a sex capable monster, a copy of that regular monster will be sent back to your dungeon to be a sex slave of a sort. Before each dungeon run, you pick a Female Adventurer to have sex with that monster and depending on the monster, the Adventurer will get stat buffs depending on the cum. This can be stacked and mixed with other monsters cum depending on the Adventurers sex stamina (expected to be upgraded to allow more partners and Cumflation levels). The Cumflation will take place during the scene's climax animation and depending on how many partners the Adventurer has. Her abdomen will increase in size affecting her visuals during the battle scenes. Of course, Cumflation is not for everyone so we are expecting a Cumflation toggle as some point too if cum expansion is not your thing.

The game over sex scenes is started when the party loses to a sex capable monster/monsters. Once that occurs, the player will need to select who stays behind to "distract" the monster as the others get back safely. Once that Adventurer is selected, the only way you can get that Adventurer back is through a "retrieval and medicated" process as that character was most likely used as a "toy" to birth new monsters. Until then so she won't be ready to fight for a couple days or dungeon dives.

Of course there will be a Gallery option at the main menu once an animation is unlocked.

(Subject to change) When it comes to financial support (Patreon and/or Subscribe Star), we want to release a completely playable and enjoyable experience before we open a supporters page. We also expect to have free releases meaning you do NOT need to financially support us to get the latest release. If one does want to support us, depending on the tier of support. You can vote on upcoming character looks, future animation positions, early sneak peaks to full characters and animations, and possible early beta builds of the next update. The financial support is initially going to be 50-50 between my friend and I until we are reimbursed for the money spent on supporting software's. Once reimbursed, we're going to divvy it up 45-45-10. The 45 going to each of us and the remaining 10 is going to voice acting for h-actresses commissions, sounds, and other various game expenses along the road.

(Subject to change) To wrap it up, we plan on releasing the game with a hand full of playable Adventurers as a possible a 1.0 build right off the bat. With more characters, monsters, maps, and of course animations to come in future updates. I think it would be fun to have a character themed based on the maps scenery and monsters. For example, a "Tall Orc Muscle Mommy" playable character updated with monsters such as "Goblins, Orcs, Ogres" and a Goblin Camp map w/ various goblin-esque battle scenes.

This is definitely a lot to do (possibly too ambitious lmao). Especially for two people's first game but this would be a fun hobby to keep our hands busy. We would love to have any of you along for the ride! :love:

We plan to use this forum to post updates on the games progress. This game is still in it's infancy and doesn't even have a name yet lol. A playable demo is not going to happen in the near future. Which is why we want to wait to set up financial support. We value transparency with our followers. I am currently working on the first sex scene between Isabeth (The warrior girl below) and the Blue Hornet. I'm excited to share my results in the next few weeks.

I want to share some current WIP/completed arts below so you all can get a general idea on how the game may look. The characters are my works and they are animated using Spine Pro. (art is subject to change) I'm personally not too happy with the warrior Isabeth's idle or her breasts jiggle in the attack. I prefer a more natural look. Please let me know what you guys think! :)

Isabeth Attacking.gif Isabeth Stance.gif
Isabeth - Warrior Class

Level 1 v02.jpg
(WIP) The first battle map
Blue Hornet Png.png
Blue Hornet - Still need to refine the edges and rig in Spine

Last edited:

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
idk if you know about Nursery Dimension, but it reminds me a lot to it and has that thing of the cumflation and boobs expansion his main theme and a part of the gameplay. (i was meaning to the few images you posted, the other is an Rpg that actively lets you to have all the action you want without "Dying", but if you are thinking of doing a card game it's so different)

Reactions: Maxion

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
idk if you know about Nursery Dimension, but it reminds me a lot to it and has that thing of the cumflation and boobs expansion his main theme and a part of the gameplay. (i was meaning to the few images you posted, the other is an Rpg that actively lets you to have all the action you want without "Dying", but if you are thinking of doing a card game it's so different)
Yup! I've played that game. That's one of my favorite Cumflation games. I need to study how he does the expansion as it looks like he uses a software similar to Spine. That's ideally the Cumflation I'm going for.

I never thought about it (I should have lol) but I may include breast expansion during the game over scenes.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Yup! I've played that game. That's one of my favorite Cumflation games. I need to study how he does the expansion as it looks like he uses a software similar to Spine. That's ideally the Cumflation I'm going for.

I never thought about it (I should have lol) but I may include breast expansion during the game over scenes.
Yes and also we have to figure out how to do to make possible having more sex variations, like 2 different for each enemy(for example, Goblin oral fuck and breast) while playing or doing a battlefuck and if you want to going for the sure w¡n utilize classical monsters prone to having much cumming capability, liquid bodies, or parasitic eggs like, tentacles, slimes, mutated plants, etc.... if you want more ideas i can share them here or wherever you want.

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Yes and also we have to figure out how to do to make possible having more sex variations, like 2 different for each enemy(for example, Goblin oral fuck and breast) while playing or doing a battlefuck and if you want to going for the sure w¡n utilize classical monsters prone to having much cumming capability, liquid bodies, or parasitic eggs like, tentacles, slimes, mutated plants, etc.... if you want more ideas i can share them here or wherever you want.
Oral and breast fuck does sound like fun to draw and animate on Spine. I'll see about incorporating that at some point. My workload is a bit cumbersome at the moment with the vast amount of expected unique character animations. I could try and make Cumflation through blow jobs/tit and blow jobs.

Parasitic eggs and birth will be related to game over scenes. Maybe some monster cum eggs or like liquid bodies (i.e. slime) as you mentioned. You can almost bet sex capable slime monsters and egg dispensing monsters will be a thing! :)

Maybe in lieu of cum buffs, the parasitic eggs could have a debuff along with a strong buff.

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Currently working on the first sex animation. I wanted to do Isabeth's general body first before I moved onto the Blue Hornets. I did a crude drawing of the hornets to give an idea of where their locations would be. Pretty much going to use them as strategic placements to cover any part of the body that looks off and where I got lazy lmao. Work Smarter. Not Harder. You know?

I would add a Blue Hornet fucking her mouth; however, I want to try something first. I want to attempt "all the way through" Cumflation first. As in, the Blue Hornet cums in her ass and her body cannot hold it. Therefore cum shoots out of her mouth. If it looks bad, I'll just do an oral Blue Hornet as well. Regardless, I'm excited to learn more about Spine and how many things I can do with it. Can't wait to animate this after drawing. Animation is my favorite part!

Also, I know the boob is a bit off. I'll fix it lol.

IsabethxBlueHornet WIP.png

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Currently working on the first sex animation. I wanted to do Isabeth's general body first before I moved onto the Blue Hornets. I did a crude drawing of the hornets to give an idea of where their locations would be. Pretty much going to use them as strategic placements to cover any part of the body that looks off and where I got lazy lmao. Work Smarter. Not Harder. You know?

I would add a Blue Hornet fucking her mouth; however, I want to try something first. I want to attempt "all the way through" Cumflation first. As in, the Blue Hornet cums in her ass and her body cannot hold it. Therefore cum shoots out of her mouth. If it looks bad, I'll just do an oral Blue Hornet as well. Regardless, I'm excited to learn more about Spine and how many things I can do with it. Can't wait to animate this after drawing. Animation is my favorite part!

Also, I know the boob is a bit off. I'll fix it lol.

View attachment 3722287
Man, i fucking love ATWT, but keep in mind you have to make it look desirable, not happening so soon or so late, let it dump some good loads on her until her belly bloat and look like it can't hold it anymore and Pam! a burst of cum overflows.

• Red Heart

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Man, i fucking love ATWT, but keep in mind you have to make it look desirable, not happening so soon or so late, let it dump some good loads on her until her belly bloat and look like it can't hold it anymore and Pam! a burst of cum overflows.
I'm glad you mentioned that! I have plans to have the bug in her vagina cum first. Giving her a sense of shock at the amount of cum and then the anal bug will cum, growing her stomach out more. After that, she'll have a sickly look on her face as she upchucks cum from the anal bug followed by the pupil in her eyes going blank indicating she's "not there anymore".

Great minds think alike!

Reactions: Princeslayer

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
I'm glad you mentioned that! I have plans to have the bug in her vagina cum first. Giving her a sense of shock at the amount of cum and then the anal bug will cum, growing her stomach out more. After that, she'll have a sickly look on her face as she upchucks cum from the anal bug followed by the pupil in her eyes going blank indicating she's "not there anymore".

Great minds think alike!
So you mean like a momentary Mental break or fainting from excitement, or more like a bad end(I hope to have both) where she's like lust driven and taken to their nest to be used as a seedbed? Also this isn't very common, less than cumflation, but you could do the same with other monster capable of that feat( Orks, ogres, slimes and tentacles) this last 2 being able of doing a total ATWT from ass to mouth or mouth to ass XD. Thinking of Ranken or Donguri art for example.

Last edited:

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
So you mean like a momentary Mental break or fainting from excitement, or more like a bad end(I hope to have both) where she's like lust driven and taken to their nest to be used as a seedbed? Also this isn't very common, less than cumflation, but you could do the same with other monster capable of that feat( Orks, ogres, slimes and tentacles) this last 2 being able of doing a total ATWT from ass to mouth or mouth to ass XD. Thinking of Ranken or Donguri art for example.
Mental break is what I'd be going for as this is the game over for that character once the party loses to the sex capable monster (Blue Hornet) and chooses to sacrifice Isabeth. I don't think I'm going to go much further than the cum animation as the screen would fade to black with the brief message saying "Isabeth has been lost to the monsters" or something like that. Maybe a brief text story on her fate as a tool for reproduction.

Seed beds is what I'd be doing for more boss like monsters like a Giant Blue Hornet, Pool of Tentacle, Giant Slime, etc.

I don't want to promise too much as I already have my work cut out for me lol.

Also, I never shared Isabeth base model nude. Here's that!

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Mental break is what I'd be going for as this is the game over for that character once the party loses to the sex capable monster (Blue Hornet) and chooses to sacrifice Isabeth. I don't think I'm going to go much further than the cum animation as the screen would fade to black with the brief message saying "Isabeth has been lost to the monsters" or something like that. Maybe a brief text story on her fate as a tool for reproduction.

Seed beds is what I'd be doing for more boss like monsters like a Giant Blue Hornet, Pool of Tentacle, Giant Slime, etc.

I don't want to promise too much as I already have my work cut out for me lol.

Also, I never shared Isabeth base model nude. Here's that!
Ok then, let's make things clear, I have some questions now that we have been talking about how it's expected to be, you said "sex capable monster" so I assume there's going to be of 2 o 3 types no? Like you said earlier there's also gonna be monsters you can capture, enslave, train, whatever but having them cum in you has benefits and gives boosts, so it's not going one those(annoying) games of "you have to lose everytime you want to see a sex scene and that resulting in a game over" thing because, ok you can lose but that's not going to be the end of the game, you "sacrifice" one of the girls of your party for the rest to escape, but later when you come back you can rescue back those girls and let them rest in your house, infirmary or whatever you have, and get better so they can play their role in the party(or other possible activities) and all.

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
You have it just about right. I keep coining that term because there will be a handful of monsters unique to a level that are purely for combat purposes that serve no purpose for sex scenes. For a "Sex Capable Monster", there will be a symbol on the monster indicating it's need to breed so it isn't just random.

I wanted to do my best to make "game over" sex scenes seamless so the player gets to pick who is captured. At no point is a sex scene randomized or going to restart the entire game. When a party loses, the game isn't really over. You'll just go back to the castle to gear up with the surviving party members. I'm thinking to rescue a captured girl will be one or two things. One, you hire a search party to find the girl and bring her back. Or two, there is an event along the game path that allows you to bring back a captured girl for free and instantly.

Below are how you will obtain each sex scene for a monster.
  1. Dungeon Sex Scene: Engage battle with a "Breed" monster > take out monster > that monster type is unlocked in your dungeon > go back to castle > enter dungeon and select desired girl to mate with the monster to harvest cum, eggs, parasites, etc. for much needed buffs. After this is done, you'll unlock the gallery option in the main menu and girls abdomen will be inflated based on X number of monster partners for that dungeon dive.
  2. Game Over Sex Scene: Lose to a monster with the "Breed" symbol > must select a girl to sacrifice themselves while the other go back to the castle > specific game over scene is played for that one girl x monster combination - scene is unlocked in the gallery > able to get girl back by search party of event on game board.
I hope that helps!

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
You have it just about right. I keep coining that term because there will be a handful of monsters unique to a level that are purely for combat purposes that serve no purpose for sex scenes. For a "Sex Capable Monster", there will be a symbol on the monster indicating it's need to breed so it isn't just random.

I wanted to do my best to make "game over" sex scenes seamless so the player gets to pick who is captured. At no point is a sex scene randomized or going to restart the entire game. When a party loses, the game isn't really over. You'll just go back to the castle to gear up with the surviving party members. I'm thinking to rescue a captured girl will be one or two things. One, you hire a search party to find the girl and bring her back. Or two, there is an event along the game path that allows you to bring back a captured girl for free and instantly.

Below are how you will obtain each sex scene for a monster.
  1. Dungeon Sex Scene: Engage battle with a "Breed" monster > take out monster > that monster type is unlocked in your dungeon > go back to castle > enter dungeon and select desired girl to mate with the monster to harvest cum, eggs, parasites, etc. for much needed buffs. After this is done, you'll unlock the gallery option in the main menu and girls abdomen will be inflated based on X number of monster partners for that dungeon dive.
  2. Game Over Sex Scene: Lose to a monster with the "Breed" symbol > must select a girl to sacrifice themselves while the other go back to the castle > specific game over scene is played for that one girl x monster combination - scene is unlocked in the gallery > able to get girl back by search party of event on game board.
I hope that helps!
Well, it's not the same but I have a particular game in mind I played some years ago and that had given me some ideas, why of course it should be like you said but having different conditions, for that rescue party it could cost you some gold and be done automatically to get the girl back meanwhile if you prefer doing it yourself you can continue and that resulting in an event going on the game field and like having(the abducted girl) totally out in the background with the stomach and tits greatly swollen, and you having to fight like a bunch of that kind of monster to save her. Also when you said to "go back to the castle to gear up" I thought you could be referring to that you'll be losing what you carry on your party (happening to the captured girl it's not a bad one because she'll end totally naked and in a seedbed state).

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
I've got some time to draw today. You're right though. I should draw it thicker.

I was so focused on the Sac lmao. :LOL:
So I had some ideas I'd like to share with you that could make the game even more attractive and reach to more people( or should be like that), as you said you plan of doing a good amount of different girls to choose from to make your party or to place them on activities, etc, having some customization options could be a great success in the feeling they can transmit, that or making a variety of models with different body types and proportions so it can satisfy many more tastes and all that. Also if it's going to have the classic RPG things such as a leveling up system, some sex stats, different personalities and classes.

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
So I had some ideas I'd like to share with you that could make the game even more attractive and reach to more people( or should be like that), as you said you plan of doing a good amount of different girls to choose from to make your party or to place them on activities, etc, having some customization options could be a great success in the feeling they can transmit, that or making a variety of models with different body types and proportions so it can satisfy many more tastes and all that. Also if it's going to have the classic RPG things such as a leveling up system, some sex stats, different personalities and classes.
I like your thinking, I've brought that up before to my friend whose programming and they stated character customization is a coding nightmare. I get it, I looked into the coding side off games and it's tedious to begin with. As for now, I'm enjoying creating different characters so I'm fine with it. I've got a lot of fun character ideas in many shapes, sizes, ... and fetishes lol.