Hello! I'm creating my first game with a friend. The focus will be on Cumflation.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
I like your thinking, I've brought that up before to my friend whose programming and they stated character customization is a coding nightmare. I get it, I looked into the coding side off games and it's tedious to begin with. As for now, I'm enjoying creating different characters so I'm fine with it. I've got a lot of fun character ideas in many shapes, sizes, ... and fetishes lol.
Good, good, i think we're even on the matter, this last(and past) year i have been researching a lot on this kind of games( i have downloaded and played a lot of them, some with really good stuff and others more mid but with good content not fully taken advantage of, from your list and many other places), i would want to think i'm more acknowledged than the average user in terms of having more or less an approximated idea/s of what and how to make a game of my own too, i tried learning code and programming but sadly it didn't end so well, but i also have some friends that are much better than me in it haha, i would like to help or support you on the project that is trying to see the light(not financially speaking, at least not until i can), for that we are alike and have a similar thinking, we can make something great from this. (Looks like emojis don't appear in the message XD)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maxion

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Good, good, i think we're even on the matter, this last(and past) year i have been researching a lot on this kind of games( i have downloaded and played a lot of them, some with really good stuff and others more mid but with good content not fully taken advantage of, from your list and many other places), i would want to think i'm more acknowledged than the average user in terms of having more or less an approximated idea/s of what and how to make a game of my own too, i tried learning code and programming but sadly it didn't end so well, but i also have some friends that are much better than me in it haha, i would like to help or support you on the project that is trying to see the light(not financially speaking, at least not until i can), for that we are alike and have a similar thinking, we can make something great from this. (Looks like emojis don't appear in the message XD)
I appreciate it brother! :)

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
I appreciate it brother! :)
Not gonna lie, I was expecting a bigger response tbh XD, something like sharing your discord with me(or if you prefer i can give you mine,MIKERU#6319) so we can talk or discuss more things better than here, what do you think about it?

Last edited:

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Good Morning everyone! I'm going to start updating this log around bi-weekly. I've been nearly done with the drawing for the first animation. I just gotta draw a few things like refining edges, adjust breast, add different stomach levels, give her different facial expressions along with cum from her mouth depending on animation phase, and giving the 2nd Blue Hornet legs grabbing onto her calves.

I've been playing Elden Ring lately to get caught up to the DLC location. I plan to have the drawing done 100% this weekend and animate it next week. We'll finally have a sex animation and I'm looking forward to giving her life!

Also planning on getting the sound pack from . I have a lot of fun idea's on how to use their sounds.

*Edit: I realize her scapula is a bit off (her shoulder blades). I'll tend to that too.

IsabethxHornet Progress.jpg

Last edited:

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Good Morning everyone! I'm going to start updating this log around bi-weekly. I've been nearly done with the drawing for the first animation. I just gotta draw a few things like refining edges, adjust breast, add different stomach levels, give her different facial expressions along with cum from her mouth depending on animation phase, and giving the 2nd Blue Hornet legs grabbing onto her calves.

I've been playing Elden Ring lately to get caught up to the DLC location. I plan to have the drawing done 100% this weekend and animate it next week. We'll finally have a sex animation and I'm looking forward to giving her life!

Also planning on getting the sound pack from . I have a lot of fun idea's on how to use their sounds.

*Edit: I realize her scapula is a bit off (her shoulder blades). I'll tend to that too.

View attachment 3753900
It looks really good, did you think of making her kneel on her legs from the weight being poured into her? Also please respond my last question if don't mind, thank you.

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
It looks really good, did you think of making her kneel on her legs from the weight being poured into her? Also please respond my last question if don't mind, thank you.
Thanks! I'll actually have her hanging in the air as she is being carried by the bugs. Hard to tell when it isn't animated.

As for Discord, I prefer to keep all that separate from my work here. I'll set up a separate Discord in the future for a more, organized group if this gains more traction. Any questions or idea's can be directed to me on F95.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks! I'll actually have her hanging in the air as she is being carried by the bugs. Hard to tell when it isn't animated.

As for Discord, I prefer to keep all that separate from my work here. I'll set up a separate Discord in the future for a more, organized group if this gains more traction. Any questions or idea's can be directed to me on F95.
Now that I have been thinking about it, you'll have to make many layers for the imminent animation process of this right? Not so sooner than later, do you have any reference material or artist animations?