Hello! I'm developing a game!

HoneyHotDog

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
Hello, Honey Hotdog here. I'm new to the forum but I've played a few games here that surprised me with the quality, namely Summertime Saga, and a couple of others. Because of that, I decided to develop my own game that I had in mind. I've worked on it for quite some time and is hoping to send out a demo as soon as possible. :)

The game I'm working on it currently titled Last Summer Night. banner cropped.png
I've attached only two screenshots of the progress, 'cause I don't want to spoil too much for the upcoming demo. Let me know if you want more info on the game or anything in general!

EDITED: Added more screenshots + open world roaming samples. They're most likely going to be slightly changed!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello, Honey Hotdog here. I'm new to the forum but I've played a few games here that surprised me with the quality, namely Summertime Saga, and a couple of others. Because of that, I decided to develop my own game that I had in mind. I've worked on it for quite some time and is hoping to send out a demo as soon as possible. :)

The game I'm working on it currently titled Last Summer Night. View attachment 155109
I've attached only two screenshots of the progress, 'cause I don't want to spoil too much for the upcoming demo. Let me know if you want more info on the game or anything in general!

Welcome and good luck with your game!

Reactions: HoneyHotDog

pandamonium_OP

Aug 15, 2017

The game I'm working on it currently titled Last Summer Night. View attachment 155109

Welcome to the site, it looks great so far. I'm developing a game of my own as well! :D

Reactions: HoneyHotDog