Hello! I'm glad to be here and looking to get into development

Fossil Dino

Jan 11, 2018
I'm enjoying everything that F95 has to offer so far. I hope everyone is doing well. This is an amazing place and it's inspired me to do some creating of my own. I'm new to both Daz and Ren'Py, though, so I imagine it's going to be massively difficult. I do have some ideas for games, including the one I want to start with, a post-apocalyptic thing with zombies where you play as the future King, with lots of incest content between him and Mom and Sis. I may even see if I can get some collaboration going on.

Anyway, good to be here! Hope everyone's enjoying the offerings at this fine site and continues to make it such a fun place to visit.

Reactions: Cul and Papa Ernie

Fossil Dino

Jan 11, 2018
Welcome Fossil Dino! Wishing you well for your first VN. It sounds like you have the base ideas in place already. Have a look around in the development thread to help you get started :)
Thank you, and I shall! Once I get things going, I was considering doing a Patreon thing, because I'd like to do this frequently. I have a lot of ideas and I am a writer outside of this, and I am inspired to create some games to meet the needs of lots of us happy folks.

Thank you! I'm very much looking forward to trying to create some things and share them here.

Reactions: Walg

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Thank you, and I shall! Once I get things going, I was considering doing a Patreon thing, because I'd like to do this frequently. I have a lot of ideas and I am a writer outside of this, and I am inspired to create some games to meet the needs of lots of us happy folks.
I'm glad to hear that you have an idea in mind (Patreon) and hope that your ideas do come to life! Build a reputation and show your work and you'll see the patrons coming to you. Good luck!