Hello, I'm Hong_mei_ling!

hong_mei_ling

Aug 14, 2018
hello, I am hong_mei_ling. I am the artist of 'fiction life of ai shinozaki" which i uploaded on e-hentai. it's a story about exhibitionism. i love that genre so much i began to create a comic about it. i am 100% amateur so the art is rough, the grammar is bad, and the update is long.

I also translate hentai, most of it is kamitou masaki's work, and valssu. i joined several scanlation group, and occasionally receive translation commission.
I have a patreon page, i will write the link together with the manga i share, right after i got 3 posts in this forum.
that's it for my introduction, thank you very much.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
hello, I am hong_mei_ling. I am the artist of 'fiction life of ai shinozaki" which i uploaded on e-hentai. it's a story about exhibitionism. i love that genre so much i began to create a comic about it. i am 100% amateur so the art is rough, the grammar is bad, and the update is long.

I also translate hentai, most of it is kamitou masaki's work, and valssu. i joined several scanlation group, and occasionally receive translation commission.
I have a patreon page, i will write the link together with the manga i share, right after i got 3 posts in this forum.
that's it for my introduction, thank you very much.
welcome bro

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I look forward to chapter 11 (next week?) and her expanded world.
I like the Kamitou and Valssu series.