Hello! I'm LauraLoveshanks- pervy streamer and awkward dork!

Loveshanks

Mar 13, 2020
So apparently I set up an account here a while back, which was a surprise to me! But then I am forgetful...

I'm Laura. Recently started streaming games over at have been recruited there from my smut-hunting on reddit.
I've been streaming Droid Productions 'Love of Magic' (https://f95zone.to/members/droid-productions.353217/), a visual novel/RPG with plot and 'plot'! You won't see me on webcam (insecure AF) but you will get me narrating and acting it all out; even the lewdest of moments.
I'm having a great time doing it and knowing a few people have been directed from this site to go watch what I do I thought I'd introduce myself here as well.

I'm English but follow my own odd time zones. Majorly nerdy. Kinky. Awkward. Lover of games and perviness in various forms for a few years!

I will eventually, hopefully, be looking for other games to stream and I'm always happy to find new things to play.
And if you want to come say hi head on over to and follow me there (no set schedule yet but I aim to be streaming 2-3 times a week)

Hi!

ViviCutie

Mar 13, 2020
Hi!
I'm also new here, haven't heard of Goohshi before, but would love to check it out.
Haven't seen anyone stream NSFW games before, so I might have to stop by some time to check things out.
Welcome though! :)

Reactions: goohshi

Loveshanks

Mar 13, 2020
I'll be streaming Love of Magic live shortly, aiming to start in about 15 minutes but right now there's a very NSFW stream running and I hate to steal viewers (or rather, I'd sooner wait til I have them all to myself! But if you join the Goohshi Discord I'll announce when I go live!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I didn't say anything xD
Stop shit stirring and get back to rendering you lazy af dev! :p Shoooooooo :p

Welcome Loveshanks! I haven't seen your streams but have heard rumblings too. Hope your stream commentary's as good as your intro :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Stop shit stirring and get back to rendering you lazy af dev! :p Shoooooooo :p

Welcome Loveshanks! I haven't seen your streams but have heard rumblings too. Hope your stream commentary's as good as your intro :)
Pfffff... What I'm doing right now: rendering, posting, listening to music, rearranging my livingroom, repairing my sub :sneaky: woofer, rewiring cables for my hopefully soon to be finished second pc...
My living room looks like a warzone xD

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Pfffff... What I'm doing right now: rendering, posting, listening to music, rearranging my livingroom, repairing my sub :sneaky: woofer,
So you're telling me you're multitasking? You? Multitasking?

rewiring cables for my hopefully soon to be finished second pc...
My living room looks like a warzone xD
I'm guessing your fans are going to love that you finally have no excuse to get your renders done monthly on a decent rig? :ROFLMAO: What are you putting into that rig?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So you're telling me you're multitasking? You? Multitasking?

I'm guessing your fans are going to love that you finally have no excuse to get your renders done monthly on a decent rig? :ROFLMAO: What are you putting into that rig?
As always :p

Just using spare parts combined with a few new parts, so it's not really a good render machine, but I can use it to work on WS while my current pc is rendering ;)

Oh and not to be completely off topic: Loveshanks try Bad Memories ;)

Reactions: Walg

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
As always :p

Just using spare parts combined with a few new parts, so it's not really a good render machine, but I can use it to work on WS while my current pc is rendering ;)

Oh and not to be completely off topic: Loveshanks try Bad Memories ;)
Well then you're going to have to render faster since your current PC's not going to have you disturbing it when its rendering :p I'm going to guess that your fans expect it.

Loveshanks Self promotion aside including his own page, his signature etc, Bad Memories is definitely one to add to your list. recreation isn't paying me to say it and if he tried I'd ask some other people to create more futa/trap so a futa tag can be added to his Bad Memories page as retaliation :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

goohshi

Dec 24, 2019
For anyone interested, she's using her sexy voice live right now for Droid productions' Love & Magic

Reactions: Cul

Loveshanks

Mar 13, 2020
As Love of Magic is currently awaiting Act IV I'll be checking out a new game tonight!
Altos and Herdone's 'The Headmaster'
Starting streaming about 1am UK time/30minutes from timestamp of this post! ^_^