Hello mortals. I've come up with an idea!

eaa619

Dec 2, 2018
Greetings from the nether, I Buttoob the Allmighty plan to create a world of magic and sorcery, Here's the concept, Read it and give me your feedback.

Text Based (For now) RPG based around the world building and randomness of the d&d game with game mechanics taken straight from the books and tweaked so the PC can be your DM and Storyteller, I myself am also a dm and this is my side project for building a world for my players.
I know it's pretty ambitious but I want to make it and play it. Bonus is that the game is an adult themed game( I might release a pg patch if there are people who ask for it too) so it's filled with sex, rape and slavery (among other things) because I took a lot of inspiration from the game jack o nine. so far this is just an idea but I plan to at least make a small portion of the game with the character creation and the game mechanics in place for people to explore and see and give feedback and i'll update it when I have the time. remember this is a side project as i'm not currently making any money off of it ( this part is for myself to remember). what are your thoughts? do you think people would play it? also do you think wizards of the coast might do any legal stuff about it ? I'm also an artist so my end goal isn't just a text based game (although reading and imagination and d&d are a good mix) but a game where you can go in and relax, maybe kill a few goblins, enslave a few wood elves, delve into a dungeon full of old mysterious treasure that may or may not include a golden dildo or just chill in the tavern and chat up the Bartender and charm her. basically a d&d game where I can chill when my players are too busy for me to dm for them or my dm friend's campaign isn't taking place.

Give feedback please and also i'm looking for an engine that is good for both 2d and text based games aside from renpy and unity because i will look into those two also what do you think of QSP, but yeah if you're a developer and had an idea like this do tell me which engine is the best. I know a bit of c# and am willing to learn a new language if need be. Also I seemed to forget, but this game is also inspired by summertime saga's game mechanics a bit.

Thank you for reading.
Buttoob The Allmighty :D
(this is definitly going to be the main deity in the game)

Reactions: Jorgen is a Borgen