Hello need a bit of help for Life Restarted

Nythil118

Nov 16, 2021

Hello again let me try rewriting this.

So Life Restarted, is a game which I hope will be able to cater to everyone's kink. You will start as a man down on his luck and looking for a way out, The way out turns out to be a chance at a second chance in life starting while you are 17. You are blessed with the ability of mind control and some other things you didn't have before. We are building a game which will have loads of Kinks and also lifestyles within the game, we are also building a system in which you will be able to turn of kinks you do not wish to see. This game is LGBT plus friendly trans friendly and also Furry friendly. We are looking at building a cheat system within the game to cater to give everyone a chance find the difficulty level they desire within the game. Not a menu though, but a system in which you meet girls and they give you and added perk. The game's script has the prolog and the first chapter done. My team and I are hoping to be able to build a game which will not only will give you the want to keep playing but also get you off properly. No matter the kinks you like, with all this being said, please feel free to ask any and all questions with in this posting and also dm me, I know it's not much but this is my first time pitching a game to be honest lol. thank you for you're time.

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
It's unlikely that you will get funds for a project when the only thing you provide is the overview of your game.
Good luck though (y)

Nythil118

Nov 16, 2021
It's unlikely that you will get funds for a project when the only thing you provide is the overview of your game.
Good luck though (y)
Very true hence why i have come back to fix this post and hopefully anyone willing to help will be able too. I do thank you for coming to see this post and i apologize for the errors in this post.