Hello, New creator here looking for help and support

Nomomono

Sep 8, 2017
Hello Friends :)

I'm Nomomono (Nomo for short). I've been hard at work creating a couple of games for all of you for some years now, and I would like any pointers on how to best advertise and get support to finish my games.

I have a current game called "Poke'Em'All" which is nearly completely finished. I just need to hire an artist to finish the game and replace the images I've been using which have been made with 3D Custom Girl and are not to be used commercially. Hence I need to hire an artist to redo the hentai art.

Please read more about me and my game at my Patreon page and support me if you can. I have a very special secret present to those who support me too...

So thanks for having me here and for any support and advise!

See you there!
Nomo

Reactions: kshyk

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i would say you should try the erodev discord for looking for an artist but they're currently not allowing anyone in due to cleaning.. also you should make a playable demo for the public for people to get the jest of the game and a feel for it so whether or not they want to donate for the game. btw there's a glitch thorny cactae. once i won him from the dude outside the starting house the game just allowed me to use any of all the cards ingame in duels. you should totally fix that

post edit: i picked the rogue character and when i pick optimize in the equip menu it causes the game to crush due to it trying to equip warm flint sword of fire. i don't know if this is a known issue but just letting you know