Hello! New developer/artist!

Hot Soup

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm an aspiring game developer.
I've been a comic artist for some years, but I've always wanted to do some 18+ stuff.
So I began coding and playing with Ren'py and found it very fun.
So I want to try to develop my own 18+ games.

I've been reading this board for more than 3 years (with other user name, haha) but I'm not sure about how to upload my games.

Any help will be welcome!

Thanks a lot!

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your game. If you make a few adult comics, some of your existing fans will follow you to the dark side. You can also increase you comic book sales, by promoting them in your games.

Hot Soup

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2019
Good luck on your game man. (y)

As to how to upload, I'll let a mod/admin find this thread and answer you (or if you are in a hurry can try PMing them).
Thank you!

Today I will be busy, but maybe tonight I'll PM them :)

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your game. If you make a few adult comics, some of your existing fans will follow you to the dark side. You can also increase you comic book sales, by promoting them in your games.
I usually work doing comedy comics only in spanish. I don't think my comedy comic fans will relate to this kind of stuff hahaha.
But who knows! Maybe in the future I could try.

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm an aspiring game developer.
I've been a comic artist for some years, but I've always wanted to do some 18+ stuff.
So I began coding and playing with Ren'py and found it very fun.
So I want to try to develop my own 18+ games.

I've been reading this board for more than 3 years (with other user name, haha) but I'm not sure about how to upload my games.

Any help will be welcome!

Thanks a lot!
Welcome! I'm sure we'd all love a link to those comics Ren'Py's a friendly, flexible engine. Looking forward to what you're working on~