Ren'Py Completed Hello Please answer this question of mine

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Hello fellas, I wanted to ask something. See I have created a completely new Caroline model in DAZ3D she's from the famous game named Milfy city, and my query is that I have extracted or decompiled the game I have the images and videos so how can I replace the model created by the original developer by the model I made if you guys know then do guide me. And this is mostly for me am not releasing it so as to not hurt someone especially the developer.

Richard Fappington

Donor
Jul 30, 2018
It's not as simple as just replacing one model with another. The model is not a reference point for the game to generate anything. Renpy is simply referencing image and video files and displaying them. Daz models are meant to be used to create a rendered image or animation. You would need to re-render all the scenes you want to replace yourself and copy over the existing ones with them.

Reactions: Mountain Guy

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
It's not as simple as just replacing one model with another. The model is not a reference point for the game to generate anything. Renpy is simply referencing image and video files and displaying them. Daz models are meant to be used to create a rendered image or animation. You would need to re-render all the scenes you want to replace yourself and copy over the existing ones with them.
yup saw a video on youtube relating to what you are saying I was hoping for an easier method guess no luck :unsure: btw from what the youtube guide said and what I could comprehend was that I will have to cut caroline from every render + image and replace her with my model but in those same exact or a lil bit non exact poses right?? Do u know the procedure!! The original renders were made in Octane and am going for daz would it create problems?? cause I think I would have to render them in the same size and extension. Btw if u know the procedure can u help me pretty pls:BootyTime:

Richard Fappington

Donor
Jul 30, 2018
replace her with my model but in those same exact or a lil bit non exact poses right??
Correct, that would be the general idea.

Do u know the procedure!!
I do but would recommend looking up some tutorials on rendering in Daz as well as editing images in something like Photoshop or GIMP. There are a lot of great resources out there to learn from that can explain/show it better than I could here.

made in Octane and am going for daz would it create problems??
Yep. It will likely be impossible to achieve a similar look with the default render engine in Daz. You'll end up with something that looks like if you were to take a photo of yourself with a modern camera and photoshop it into a photo from the 1980s. It will just look off.

Reactions: Mountain Guy

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Correct, that would be the general idea.

I do but would recommend looking up some tutorials on rendering in Daz as well as editing images in something like Photoshop or GIMP. There are a lot of great resources out there to learn from that can explain/show it better than I could here.

Yep. It will likely be impossible to achieve a similar look with the default render engine in Daz. You'll end up with something that looks like if you were to take a photo of yourself with a modern camera and photoshop it into a photo from the 1980s. It will just look off.
Yup agreed just took a closer look at the model it seems off would like to say wayy off but can't hurt my feelings :BootyTime: Well I will look for the solution on youtube and if I don't get it am coming for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu