Identify Hello shmexies, I need you awesome help finding a game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hiya lovelies, so here is my issue. I played a game some time ago and enjoyed it but have since forgot what it was called or saved any info about it because i'm a bit of a muppet.

I'll give as much as I can remember and if someone can point me in the right direction i'd be forever grateful.

I believe it starts on a train and he gets talking to an attractive girl where he can arrange to meet later.

Gets an uber driver he can flirt with to his new room where he's sharing a house with 2 other girls, one is a blonde and the other is a tattoo's gamer girl with a temper problem.

He can sleep with the blonde but also have a threesome on the sofa with the blonde and tattoo girl.

At one point he misplaces his key so gows round to tattoo girls room as she has a side door or something and thinks he's creeping on her but he manages to explain himself.

You can also go on dates with train girl and uber driver.

Uber driver also delivers pizza's.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v21-10-0g-andrealphus.13488/ is this it? it has male protag and sharing with two girls like you describe.
Not the one i'm thinking of but is one I want to play so thanks for finding it.

The one i'm looking for is Daz models.

I don't think it's a new one, it was quite a few months ago I played it. I usually save the ones I enjoy so i'm quite annoyed with myself but I have a feeling it's abandoned as i've not seen it updated since.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
If the game was made in renpy and you haven't formatted your computer since you played the game, it will most likely have a save folder in C:\Users\<your_username>\appdata\roaming\renpy.
Usually each folder in there is named after its respective game, essentially giving you a list of the games you've played. If you start excluding the games you know and remember, you should reach a point where there are only a few games you don't recognise.

You can use the attached batch file, it reads the contents of the aforementioned folder and spits out its contents in the file game_list.txt in the desktop.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hiya lovelies, so here is my issue. I played a game some time ago and enjoyed it but have since forgot what it was called or saved any info about it because i'm a bit of a muppet.

I'll give as much as I can remember and if someone can point me in the right direction i'd be forever grateful.

I believe it starts on a train and he gets talking to an attractive girl where he can arrange to meet later.

Gets an uber driver he can flirt with to his new room where he's sharing a house with 2 other girls, one is a blonde and the other is a tattoo's gamer girl with a temper problem.

He can sleep with the blonde but also have a threesome on the sofa with the blonde and tattoo girl.

At one point he misplaces his key so gows round to tattoo girls room as she has a side door or something and thinks he's creeping on her but he manages to explain himself.

You can also go on dates with train girl and uber driver.

Uber driver also delivers pizza's.
Your description clearly fits the game Bare Witness

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974