Hello starting my productions. Need to install again the software I need for 3D drawing

ShinyRock_Productions

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
Hello everyone

I have made some content for me in the past, but my PC was not very good.

I managed to get a better PC, and I am ready to restart making 3D drawings.

Can I please ask for guidance installing the best DAZ version? even if it is not the latest.

My first stage is to make some good 3D renders of office spaces.

Then move on to create a good female character in the same strain as Joyce of LewdLab.

Taking this very much 1 step at a time.

Thank-you

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Can I please ask for guidance installing the best DAZ version?
The latest version. Update your Nvidia drivers to the latest, as well, to ensure no weird issues crop up.

My first stage is to make some good 3D renders of office spaces.
What's your definition of good? Grab a high-quality office asset and play with it. Learn how to light it, move things, change the look and surfaces of them. Learn the software. I'm not sure where you're at skill-wise, so it's hard to be more specific.

Then move on to create a good female character in the same strain as Joyce of LewdLab.
Should be easy enough to get something close. Morphs will be your best friend in this regard.

ShinyRock_Productions

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
The latest version. Update your Nvidia drivers to the latest, as well, to ensure no weird issues crop up.

What's your definition of good? Grab a high-quality office asset and play with it. Learn how to light it, move things, change the look and surfaces of them. Learn the software. I'm not sure where you're at skill-wise, so it's hard to be more specific.

Should be easy enough to get something close. Morphs will be your best friend in this regard.
Thank-you for your help.

I think all drivers are good, the version I am getting seems not to be latest, but close to latest.

My definition of good is very straightforward, I believe: to produce Renpy games that have a quality level not lower than "The Visit", but not over produced like some infamous games here that have stopped cold in their tracks after 2 updates, because the effort required is so high, or maybe just not well managed.

My intention is to launch a quality game, but with well-constrained boundary conditions so that the updates come regularly, with a pledge to never pass 2 months without an update.

As a long time player, (my first game I played of this kind was "KNIGHTS OF XENTAR"), I can see for myself that the most return I got from these games never had anything to do with "Macro photography of the eyelashes" capability of the 3D renders, but from the constant regularity of updates from great devs, and just basic common sense in the storyline, and great taste in the composition of the renders. That is where I stand in these topics.

So I really want to start doing some good quality stills, that aren't overkill, but will allow me to make a game, from start to finish, without interruptions.

I am not trying to "set the world on fire" or to "revolutionize" 3D renpy games of the f95 forum kind, just intending to create on a regular basis above all else, with hopefully between "average" and "above average" quality. Certainly intending to not be mediocre.

But one step at a time, for now, I wish to have a good office set... :coffee:

I have to look into morphs!

Reactions: MissFortune