Hello! Thank you for letting me join.

Errard

Jun 1, 2024
I've been cautious and avoiding joining for a long time because I had concerns this was may have been more of a questionable hub of viruses and such, but as my regular forums slide into decline and decay I've had to be more adventurous. I'm pleased I decided to look into F95 more carefully, I'm happy with what I've found while lurking.

Please don't mind me if I'm quiet. I'm not always a good conversationalist unless I have something specific to contribute or ask. But, I do at least want to introduce myself so you know I'm not a bot or a spammer, and I am thankful for what I'm beginning to find here.

Errard

Jun 1, 2024
Exactly what a bot would say :sneaky:. Jk!

Hello and welcome!
Yes I suppose I don't have much sense in saying obvious things like that. It's a good thing no one in my social circle is good at deez nuts jokes or else I'd probably get clobbered on the regular.

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I've been cautious and avoiding joining for a long time because I had concerns this was may have been more of a questionable hub of viruses and such, but as my regular forums slide into decline and decay I've had to be more adventurous. I'm pleased I decided to look into F95 more carefully, I'm happy with what I've found while lurking.

Please don't mind me if I'm quiet. I'm not always a good conversationalist unless I have something specific to contribute or ask. But, I do at least want to introduce myself so you know I'm not a bot or a spammer, and I am thankful for what I'm beginning to find here.
Welcome to the degeneracy! Glad you joined!

Errard

Jun 1, 2024
Hm... I do have a question about the Games forum though. I see all the prefixes, and see a stickied thread about the tags. Is there a way to look for specific tags? The one I'm looking for doesn't seem to pop up when I try to put it into quick search.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hm... I do have a question about the Games forum though. I see all the prefixes, and see a stickied thread about the tags. Is there a way to look for specific tags? The one I'm looking for doesn't seem to pop up when I try to put it into quick search.
go to this page (latest updates) - https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/

Then on the sidebar on the right you can select the tags you want to include or exclude. it's pretty flexible so you can tune it how you want.