Hello there!

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Hello there, good people of the forum. :)

I've been lurking on this site for way, way too long, so that I have decided to finally create an account and get to know some of the folks around here better.

One thing to note - I am not a native english speaker. While I am trying my best to get spelling and grammar right, there will most certainly be some mistakes. But I am open to criticism!

Lastly, I am working on my own little 18+ game right now, which I am planning to release on this platform as well. First iteration is probably going to be a technical demo, but I want to get as much stuff in there as possible, in order to avoid the v0.01 curse. :)
However, I don't want to rush anything inherently broken, so no eta on anything yet.

That's it so far, got nothing exciting to tell about me, I'm afraid. :)
Thanks for your time!

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
Hello Fourier, welcome. I discovered this genre very recently and couldn't believe how much I missed. I started with Good girl gone bad and the last game I played was Dating your daughter

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello there, good people of the forum. :)

I've been lurking on this site for way, way too long, so that I have decided to finally create an account and get to know some of the folks around here better.

One thing to note - I am not a native english speaker. While I am trying my best to get spelling and grammar right, there will most certainly be some mistakes. But I am open to criticism!

Lastly, I am working on my own little 18+ game right now, which I am planning to release on this platform as well. First iteration is probably going to be a technical demo, but I want to get as much stuff in there as possible, in order to avoid the v0.01 curse. :)
However, I don't want to rush anything inherently broken, so no eta on anything yet.

That's it so far, got nothing exciting to tell about me, I'm afraid. :)
Thanks for your time!
Welcome and good luck with your game!