Hello there.

SuperSmashZelda

Nov 20, 2019
I am SuperSmashZelda, I'm not sure if I've ever introduced myself before, I'm still quite a newbie to this site. I discovered a couple of great games and decided to sign up just to put some on my watchlist. I was also wondering how I could start making a VN with a very simple program?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I am SuperSmashZelda, I'm not sure if I've ever introduced myself before, I'm still quite a newbie to this site. I discovered a couple of great games and decided to sign up just to put some on my watchlist. I was also wondering how I could start making a VN with a very simple program?
welcome to f95zone :)

if you've got the art figured out then for a simple VN, i think Ren'Py would be good. all the best!

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Welcome to F95, the more the merrier.

Now there are plenty of discussions on here for prospective or first time devs so i won't go through the whole thing but Ren'Py and Daz are the place most people start but honestly just try writing a little erotica first, there are no overheads and it's applicable to whatever format of game you eventually decide you want to try, don't take that as discouragement, just know that potentially there is a very big workload for even a smallish game.