Hello there

tid

Aug 16, 2017
Hello all,

I've found this site a little time ago and found it really great, i think I will stay here for a long time...

So let me introduce myself :

I'm 46 years old and I'm french (so excuse my English).
I work on computers, nothing too exiting, I create healthcare applications for hospitals.
I like nsfw games, but my presence here already told you that.

A few month ago I decided to create my own game, I've tried some game engines (renpy, QSP, construct2...) but none of them satisfied me, so I'm now creating my own. It's almost finished and I will start adding content in it after my holidays (in September), if I'm satisfied with the result I will post a link somewhere here.

That's all folks.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello all,

I've found this site a little time ago and found it really great, i think I will stay here for a long time...

So let me introduce myself :

I'm 46 years old and I'm french (so excuse my English).
I work on computers, nothing too exiting, I create healthcare applications for hospitals.
I like nsfw games, but my presence here already told you that.

A few month ago I decided to create my own game, I've tried some game engines (renpy, QSP, construct2...) but none of them satisfied me, so I'm now creating my own. It's almost finished and I will start adding content in it after my holidays (in September), if I'm satisfied with the result I will post a link somewhere here.

That's all folks.
When you're ready, get a hold of a mod and we will assist you. The template we use for those posts is stickied in the games/uploading rules post.