Hello there

Deleted member 134393

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
So, I am actually a developer of a game thats not yet been released. I do the programming, the art, and the writing.

mostly I spend my free time working on the game, and I like to come here a fair amount to see what fetishes everyone likes, and the general attitude towards various ideas, I'm not interested in launching with a patreon, and I'm not interested in launching without a sizeable amount of content.

if you have any questions for me, or just want to pitch fetishes, or talk with me about scenes im working on that are not yet released then shoot me a message, I don't bite.

U

User_10739

Ok, so how about some teasers of what you are working on or some ideas on what you think? There is a large range of fetishes here and if you read some of the posts in the popular games thread some battles too...

Deleted member 134393

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Ok, so how about some teasers of what you are working on or some ideas on what you think? There is a large range of fetishes here and if you read some of the posts in the popular games thread some battles too...
I was unsure if I should post some since most are being used in game for various scenes, so far its heavily themed around corruption, various monster races, ect ect, you play as a domineering female, and since I know some dislike it, you have the option to turn futa on or off in regards to scenes, althought it would technically be futa on female in the case of leaving it on.

progress has been a little bit slow, but mostly because I work full time, couples with dealing with every aspect of the game, right now I am drawing the various backgrounds, for the lair, the brothel, the inside of the brothel, the upstairs where scenes take place, and the extentions that unlock themes scenes, such as beastiality (in the case of an upgraded stable) or bdsm, slaver, and the like (if you decide on the hatch.) I had a few ideas for incest between a brother and sister slave you can acquire,

here is who you will be playing as, though forgive the artwork, I am not a professional artist, and took over the role because I was not satisfied with the work ethic of others.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Welcome and good luck with your game!

As for fetishes, I firmly believe you should stick to what you're interested in. Creating content that doesn't interest you is a good way to kill motivation. You do you and your passion will resonate through your work.

U

User_10739

Me personally I don't play female protag games because I cannot relate but I will play MC futa games because of the 50\50 factor. I have been noticing that female protag games are on the rise though. I guess I will agree with @jerricho13 and say let your freak flag fly and just put it out there, you can always retool if need be.

Deleted member 134393

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Me personally I don't play female protag games because I cannot relate but I will play MC futa games because of the 50\50 factor. I have been noticing that female protag games are on the rise though.
not probably as simple as that, so I wrote an rather complex system that tracks dialogue and branching decision making and various stats, while there are plenty of scenes that will be involved with the protagonist, both as a futa fucking others or being fucked, there will be plenty of options to send say, a male slave to do something, or to whore out various people.

as for the above, I am not worried about having focus strictly on what I enjoy myself, because I can see a lot of the appeal in each fetish, so I certainly won't have problems adding them, outside of maybe scat, thats the only thing I can think of thats pushing it a bit for me.

U

User_10739

not probably as simple as that, so I wrote an rather complex system that tracks dialogue and branching decision making and various stats, while there are plenty of scenes that will be involved with the protagonist, both as a futa fucking others or being fucked, there will be plenty of options to send say, a male slave to do something, or to whore out various people.

as for the above, I am not worried about having focus strictly on what I enjoy myself, because I can see a lot of the appeal in each fetish, so I certainly won't have problems adding them, outside of maybe scat, thats the only thing I can think of thats pushing it a bit for me.
From the bottom of my heart please no scat! Me personally my fetishes are long haired asian women, redheads and watersports. None of which has anything to do with your sample image but does not mean that I wouldn't play it or enjoy it. And if you think I am being facetious, I am married to a long haired Asian woman for the last 26 years, have long haired 1/2 Asian daughters and am adopted at 6mos old with my birth mother being a natural redhead so there are subconscious things at work there. (@TCMS calling your fetish out in the redhead post...)
In the end, just make your statement and see what happens, there will always be haters & trolls but make your mark and see where it goes from there.

Deleted member 134393

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
@Kasey
noted, while its going to have a very clear fantasy theme about it, some styles will clearly draw from the real world, I'm still working out the design, but I have considered a faction with a more asian theme, I am just trying to tread carefully so it does not come off trashy or cheesy. a cheongsam might feel out of place, but perhaps an outfit for say a barkeep in a specific faction later on that draws heavily from the design of the cheongsam, offering a bit less to the imagination.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I was unsure if I should post some since most are being used in game for various scenes, so far its heavily themed around corruption, various monster races, ect ect, you play as a domineering female, and since I know some dislike it, you have the option to turn futa on or off in regards to scenes, althought it would technically be futa on female in the case of leaving it on.

progress has been a little bit slow, but mostly because I work full time, couples with dealing with every aspect of the game, right now I am drawing the various backgrounds, for the lair, the brothel, the inside of the brothel, the upstairs where scenes take place, and the extentions that unlock themes scenes, such as beastiality (in the case of an upgraded stable) or bdsm, slaver, and the like (if you decide on the hatch.) I had a few ideas for incest between a brother and sister slave you can acquire,

here is who you will be playing as, though forgive the artwork, I am not a professional artist, and took over the role because I was not satisfied with the work ethic of others.
Animals with horns also have a penis. Some little boy deers, don't have antlers, but it's pretty solid throughout the animal kingdom that the males have horns and females don't. Yeah, I've heard the arguments.... "but anon, people have been drawing women with horns for hundreds of years" whatever turns your crank, but don't say I didn't warn you.
(sorry for spoiling coceter chronicles for you, if you haven't played it) Futa can have horns.

gerept

May 16, 2017
put alchool in your game it's an easy way to corrupt people:heartcoveredeyes:

Deleted member 134393

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
put alchool in your game it's an easy way to corrupt people:heartcoveredeyes:
considering im currently drawing the brothel, with a more traditional inn look, sure, the question is, do you want corruption to come from just getting them drunk, or spiking the drink?

gerept

May 16, 2017
hello
well ... 50/50....that depends on different things (not eng native ....have mercy;))....do you store variables in your game?...if you are 'pure' you need the boost....if you are a total slut two drinks are enought....in the middle you are totally drunk and fuck everybody in the brothel for free...so the pimp came and punish you(it's not a club of mutual help ...after all you are working:biggrin:).....(punishment....slap whip cane inflation with closure plug....and so on...)
....another fetish(maybe it's not the right terms) fucking in public with your disgusting clients or boss and in front of your lover (is there a lover?)....explicit not explicit(hiding yourself as you can) semi-explicit....o_O

Deleted member 134393

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
hello
well ... 50/50....that depends on different things (not eng native ....have mercy;))....do you store variables in your game?...if you are 'pure' you need the boost....if you are a total slut two drinks are enought....in the middle you are totally drunk and fuck everybody in the brothel for free...so the pimp came and punish you(it's not a club of mutual help ...after all you are working:biggrin:).....(punishment....slap whip cane inflation with closure plug....and so on...)
....another fetish(maybe it's not the right terms) fucking in public with your disgusting clients or boss and in front of your lover (is there a lover?)....explicit not explicit(hiding yourself as you can) semi-explicit....o_O
as to not keep blowing this thread up, since i think this section of the forums is more for just introductions rather than conversation, ill send you a direct pm answering your questions once im home

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
So, I am actually a developer of a game thats not yet been released. I do the programming, the art, and the writing.

mostly I spend my free time working on the game, and I like to come here a fair amount to see what fetishes everyone likes, and the general attitude towards various ideas, I'm not interested in launching with a patreon, and I'm not interested in launching without a sizeable amount of content.

if you have any questions for me, or just want to pitch fetishes, or talk with me about scenes im working on that are not yet released then shoot me a message, I don't bite.
Let us know if you like a dev tag on the site. Could always make a game thread for you post your teasers in or any demos

Reactions: Krull

Deleted member 134393

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Let us know if you like a dev tag on the site. Could always make a game thread for you post your teasers in or any demos
I'll likely request a dev tag once I release the first build, since I am not releasing with a patreon, I'm considering putting out a early build for feedback on the games design.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Good luck on your game. I'm also making one with a female protagonist. I get a lot of request for the option of a male protagonist and I'm really torn about it. I don't think I would be very interested in writing the scenes and there would be a lot of places that would be more work because I'd have to write it from both perspectives.

Anyway it seems that you and I have similar thought processes on our games in the sense that the protagonist is female and that you're looking around for fetishes that others are interested in.

I actually encourage you to write about fetishes that do nothing for you because it can be really fun and satisfying if you write them and fans say they like it. At least I like the challenge of that. That's not to say you should write about things you dislike, I agree that could kill your motivation.

I like your artwork by the way.